Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1 post ] 

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:54 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Affari Tuoi 23.09.14

Warnings: 0
Contestant: Carmela Mancino with Box 15

4- €100

5- €30,000

12- CAVZUN (joke prize replacing €0.01)

16- FORCHETTA (joke prize replacing €10)

13- LA MATTA

She chooses the scroll that contains CI PENSO IO. The lady who opened the scroll, Maria, must now choose the next 3 boxes AND decide whether or not Carmela should take the 1st offer. :shock:

?- €1

BANKER'S OFFER

€44,000

:shock:

That's the second highest opening offer I've seen on the show. I'd almost certainly take it both on my own behalf and for someone else, as I'd be gutted if someone missed out on that based on a decision I made.

Maria says:

Rifiuto

Carmela says that she would've refused that offer as well.

3- €5,000

8- €10,000

Carmela is now back in control of her game.

6- €50,000

BANKER'S OFFER

CAMBIO (SWAP)

Carmela says:

Accetto

She now has Box 18.

11- €75,000

7- €250,000 :(

14- €0.20

A weird tap dance ensues. :blueponder

Board:
FISCHIETTO (€0.50)
€5
€50
LA MATTA

€20,000
PACCO X
€100,000
€500,000

BANKER'S OFFER

€34,000

Stipulation: She only has to open 2 boxes before she gets another offer.

Carmela says:

Rifiuto

20- €50

10- €20,000

BANKER'S OFFER

€40,000

:smt011

A poor increase after a good round. Is the Banker trying to draw Carmela into a trap?

Stipulation: She only has to open 2 boxes before she gets another offer.

Carmela says:

Rifiuto

19-
€500,000 :(

It looks like Carmela fell right into the Banker's trap. Can she recover the situation?

15- €100,000 :(

Carmela not only made a HORRIBLE swap, but she also just hit the 1 in 15 disaster chance. :cry:

BANKER'S OFFER

CAMBIO

Carmela says:

Rifiuto

Carmela's only hope of leaving with a good sum is if Pacco X stays to the end and either the Banker offers over the odds or she has Pacco X in her box and it is worth a huge amount today.

17- PACHITOS

9- €5

BANKER'S OFFER

€10,000

A fair offer for the board. Will Carmela now cut or losses or chase them?

Carmela says:

Accetto

Carmela has now secured herself a substantial sum of money. But she could she of had a LOT more?

PACCO X is revealed to be worth €200,000. :shock:

Box 18 is opened to reveal
FISCHIETTO (joke prize replacing €0.50) :D

Box 1 had PACCO X in it.

Game Summary:

Peak offer: €44,000
Box value: €0.50 (originally €100,000)
Prize won: €10,000
Result: Technical Banker Win

In game full of twists and turns, Carmela ended up having the last laugh. Will tomorrow's game be anywhere near as twisted as this one? Find out next time on Affari Tuoi.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

[ 1 post ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]