Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:38 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:38 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:38 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Affari Tuoi 27.09.14 + An Important Announcement

Warnings: 0
Yesterday’s game really wasn't worth a commentary. The player, Vittorio Montanino, was plagued with bad luck throughout, though not quite to a spectacular extent. He lost the Top 2 in the opening round, found La Matta and subsequently choose the scroll that halved the top prize in the 2nd round, eliminated the remaining Power 5 amounts in the 3rd round, eliminated all but two of the remaining low reds in the 4th round (which is a bad thing on this version as he couldn't play Che Jella Sia), and found the €30,000 in the final round. His highest offer was only €7,000, which the lowest peak offer I can recall on this version of the show. Thankfully, he accepted the Banker's final offer of a SWAP, and left with €5,000. :)

Game summary:

Peak offer: €7,000
Box value: €5,000 (originally two other amounts I can't be bothered to look up)
Prize won: €5,000
Result: Outright Banker Win

EDIT: After realizing time consuming this is, I've decided to stop doing Affari Tuoi recaps for now. I may recaps some in games in the future, but for now I have more important things to do.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:38 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Affari Tuoi 27.09.14 + An Important Announcement

Holy boats, are you ever good at these recaps. And what's better is that you did a fine job despite not knowing any Italian.

Wanna move to Canada and take the Le Banquier recapping job from me? With your mad recapping skills, I think my position could be easily usurped ;).

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:23 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Affari Tuoi 27.09.14 + An Important Announcement

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Holy boats, are you ever good at these recaps. And what's better is that you did a fine job despite not knowing any Italian.

Wanna move to Canada and take the Le Banquier recapping job from me? With your mad recapping skills, I think my position could be easily usurped ;).

Sorry, but unless someone posts the episodes on YouTube within 48 hours of the episode airing, I can't get access to any of the new Le Banquier episodes.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » International DoND Forums » International DoND Forums » Rest of the worldAll times are UTC [ DST ]