Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

neily

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:39 pm    Author: neily    Post subject: HOW TO BE A CONTESTANT - applications currently OPEN

Warnings: 0
Any ideas how you become a contestant on DOND ???????

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:06 am    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

UPDATE: 15th December 2010

Contestant applications are being accepted again!

Applications close at midnight on 4th January 2011

Visit the DoND official site now to apply - CLICK HERE to visit application site...

PLEASE NOTE: We have no official connection with the Deal or No Deal applications and are unable to help with any problems or queries relating to your application or the submitting of application forms for the show.

Hi neily

Welcome to the forum

Apparently there was a phone number and email address on the Channel 4 website when the show first started, unfortunatley I wasn't around to see this. I have had a really good look around the Channel 4 website and cannot find any contact information for applications. There is a phone number and email address for applications to be in the audience, might be worth trying those and see if they could help through them

I would imagine that they had an enormous amount of enquiries and applications as the show has become amazingly popular for a daytime show in a short period of time, they have probably filled their quota of contestants at the moment.

Here's the link to the audience info on the Channel 4 website http://www.channel4.com/4money/ontv/deal_or_no_deal/audience.html

vorny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:39 pm    Author: vorny    Post subject: How to get on DOND

I blagged my way on.
I was supposed to meet a customer in a hotel one day and saw a queue of people and joined the end.
Stated my name with authority and then played a silly russian roulette game and a quiz (do not know why we did quizzes).

Thought nothing of it and then Robbie williams (not that one) phoned me to say did I want to go on.

A few months down the line and 4,900 in the bank.

I get sent invites all the time now email me your email address and I will forward them on...

Vorny

Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7NH

W.S

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:39 pm    Author: W.S    Post subject:

Whats the minimum age you have to be to go on the show??

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:08 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject:

W.S wrote:
Whats the minimum age you have to be to go on the show??
i think its 18

vorny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:13 pm    Author: vorny    Post subject: Minimum age

I think to be honest you would have to be 18 as you spend all the rest of the day in bars drinking and celebrating with the winners

Vaughan

Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7NH

wolfie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:16 pm    Author: wolfie    Post subject: Contestants

Vorny

Why do you think they chose you? Did you say the right things or are you just an all round good egg?

poohbear59

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:47 am    Author: poohbear59    Post subject: Contestant on Deal or no deal.

Funny enough,I got a application form via email yesterdy.Now its just waiting to see what happens.My kids had previously volunteered me for the xmas show,but never heard anything else until I got a form from them to fill out.
;)

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:22 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Contestant on Deal or no deal.

poohbear59 wrote:
Funny enough,I got a application form via email yesterdy.Now its just waiting to see what happens.My kids had previously volunteered me for the xmas show,but never heard anything else until I got a form from them to fill out.
;)

That's why you've got one! :D All the best of luck!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

steff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:01 pm    Author: steff    Post subject:

Yeh you deffo have to be 18, Robbie told me a story once about someone who lied on their application form, got on and then accidently split the beans when the warm up guy asked if it was anyones birthday, she said "yeh, I am 18 tomorrow" and they had to remove her!! Ooops!

ciderduck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:21 pm    Author: ciderduck    Post subject:

i just got forms myself today....cant say what i said when i saw them. i emailed endemol about a year and a half ago, would never have thought that they'd keep enquiry details for THAT long...and i certainly dont know if anyone would have nominated me for the xmas games :shock: :shock:

the :shock: says it all!!

poohbear59

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:29 pm    Author: poohbear59    Post subject:

I sent my form back via email.Did you add a photo? They asked for one.

poohbear59

ciderduck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:21 pm    Author: ciderduck    Post subject:

poohbear59 wrote:
I sent my form back via email.Did you add a photo? They asked for one.

poohbear59

havent filled mine out yet-at work!-so i guess when i'm emailing it back i'll attach a photo.

i dont even know where to start with the whole thing! :!:

poohbear59

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:36 pm    Author: poohbear59    Post subject:

They ask some funny questions on there lol!!!! Took me AGES to fill out.
Good luck with that form.
Sharon

poohbear59

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:52 pm    Author: poohbear59    Post subject:

They will send you a application form.I got another one yesterdat,as I asked for one.

Callum

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm    Author: Callum    Post subject: Re: How to be a contestent ?

Its not working again - recruitment closed? :(

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:14 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: How to be a contestent ?
Administrator & Global Moderator

UPDATE: 29th January 2010

Contestant applications are being accepted again!

Applications close on 31st March 2010

Visit the DoND official site now to apply - CLICK HERE to visit application site...

PLEASE NOTE: We have no official connection with the Deal or No Deal applications and are unable to help with any problems or queries relating to your application or the submitting of application forms for the show.

danavir7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 pm    Author: danavir7    Post subject: Re: How to be a contestent ?

hiya. Could anyone help me plz? i applied to be a contestant on deal ior no deal just about a year ago, i havent heard anything back. I know theyre probably busy, but should i give up hope of getting on the show? plz reply bk. danavir

stefan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:24 am    Author: stefan    Post subject: Re: How to be a contestent ?

i waited 2 yrs,just to go for audition, bronze stage neva got any further :smt019 ..try agin thas me :ponder: .neva give up.. am i crackers or wot :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :blueponder .. yep must be. :laughing :laughing

stefan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:30 am    Author: stefan    Post subject: Re: How to be a contestent ?

been to two audience shows :smt023 one was love week to be aired this mnth (feb).realy enjoyed ourselves :lol: :lol: ,the warm up guy is brilliant :box: , the endamol crew are good .well one of them took my swap shop annual to noel ;) and fair play he signed it for me :smt023 :smt023 .iv waited yrs and ys for that :D :D .well done endamol brilliant show :smt023 ...ill try again to be contestant. who know ,may be lucky 3 yrs time. :laughing

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]