Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:11 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:11 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:55 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Deal soundtrack

Warnings: 0
So with the show coming to a close, and with the plethora of Deal videos up on YouTube etc., I take it Endemol aren't too bothered about C&D'ing stuff anymore, so let's have one last attempt to try and gather the full soundtrack for the show.

Here's a list of everything I can think of. I've given links to where such music is in the background. Those in GREEN I have, those in ORANGE I have either a low quality or short version of, and those in RED I don't have. Please let me know if I've missed anything, or if you have anything to add or can help with the dates! I'll add download links later when I'm back at my main PC:

Theme Tune (2005 - ??)
Theme Tune (?? - 2016)
Intro Bed (2005 - 2014)
Intro Bed (2014 - 2016)
Contestant Selection
Player Selected
Box Ambience (2005)
Box Ambience (2005 - 2016)
Box Open
Amount Removed
Phone Ringing
Banker
Banker (Beatless)
Phone Drop
Tension Music (Pulse Only)
Offer
Think Music (2005) (in the background here)
Think Music 2 (2005 - 2016) (in the background here)
Think Music 3 (2005 - 2016) (in the background here)
Think Music 4 (2006 - ??) (in the background here)
Think Music 5 (2006) (in the background here)
Think Music 6 (Season 3 onwards, now Box 23 Think Music) (in the background here)
Think Music 7A (2011 - 2016) (in the background here)
Think Music 7B (2011 - 2016) (this is a slight variant of the above)
Think Music 8 (2014(?) - 2016) (in the background here)
Tension/Pulse Music
Answer
£250k Explode
Welcome Back
Bed with Piano/"Jingly" Music (in the background here)
Jackpot Victory Music
Credits (2005 - ??)
Credits (?? - 2016)

Last edited by Aaron Brock on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

bb67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:49 am    Author: bb67    Post subject: Re: Deal soundtrack

Hey Aaron, do you still have the soundtrack?

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:34 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Deal soundtrack
Forum Games Moderator

I hope he does. I've spent over a decade searching for 'Think Music 5'...and, what do you know, there it is. All I ever had to do was click on a link... :P

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:24 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Deal soundtrack

It's hackneyed and overused to say ''that takes me right back'' regarding the Prosutian rushes of listening to music from the past... but when I hear pieces like the Banker's call (in spite of this piece remaining on the show for its entire lifespan) and the mentioned Think Piece 5 then *there I am* aged 12, on the sofa or in my room re-watching a game from VHS, having spent all day at school browsing the forums, awaiting eagerly that day's game (maybe it'll be the turn of such-and-such character?). These leitmotifs should have ceased to exist beyond 2006, they have no right to remain crystallised on Youtube videos in that foreboding future that was surely never going to occur.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:49 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Deal soundtrack
Forum Games Moderator

:smt038

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

BeachBoy99

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:06 am    Author: BeachBoy99    Post subject: Re: Deal soundtrack

Aaron Brock wrote:
So with the show coming to a close, and with the plethora of Deal videos up on YouTube etc., I take it Endemol aren't too bothered about C&D'ing stuff anymore, so let's have one last attempt to try and gather the full soundtrack for the show.

Here's a list of everything I can think of. I've given links to where such music is in the background. Those in GREEN I have, those in ORANGE I have either a low quality or short version of, and those in RED I don't have. Please let me know if I've missed anything, or if you have anything to add or can help with the dates! I'll add download links later when I'm back at my main PC:

Theme Tune (2005 - ??)
Theme Tune (?? - 2016)
Intro Bed (2005 - 2014)
Intro Bed (2014 - 2016)
Contestant Selection
Player Selected
Box Ambience (2005) (in the background here)
Box Ambience (2005 - 2016)
Box Open
Amount Removed
Phone Ringing
Banker
Banker (Beatless)
Phone Drop
Tension Music (Pulse Only)
Offer
Think Music (2005) (in the background here)
Think Music 2 (2005 - 2016) (in the background here)
Think Music 3 (2005 - 2016) (in the background here)
Think Music 4 (2006 - ??) (in the background here)
Think Music 5 (2006) (in the background here)
Think Music 6 (Season 3 onwards, now Box 23 Think Music) (in the background here)
Think Music 7A (2011 - 2016) (in the background here)
Think Music 7B (2011 - 2016) (this is a slight variant of the above)
Think Music 8 (2014(?) - 2016) (in the background here)
Tension/Pulse Music
Answer
£250k Explode
Welcome Back
Bed with Piano/"Jingly" Music (in the background here)
Jackpot Victory Music
Credits (2005 - ??)
Credits (?? - 2016)

Hi Aaron.

This is my first post on this forum, however I've followed it for years (for some reason I couldn't make an account).

By any chance, do you still have these audio tracks?

officialopit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:08 pm    Author: officialopit    Post subject: Re: Deal soundtrack

Please tell me you still have these! I'm still looking for the piano track seen here - https://youtu.be/jIDzhqKTt80?t=69 :-D

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]