Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:32 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:32 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

Stevo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:38 pm    Author: Stevo    Post subject: Episodes

Warnings: 0
Largely due to the episodes recently re-appearing on YT, today I had a look back on my old DVR for shows that I recorded back in the day. Found quite a few, including my favourite one of them all (which was a bit of a relief!!!). Made me wonder what others are out there lurking on other digital systems?

Like many I stopped watching after about 5 years, though I have a few shows post that time. What episodes do others have?

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:39 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Episodes

Stevo wrote:
Largely due to the episodes recently re-appearing on YT, today I had a look back on my old DVR for shows that I recorded back in the day. Found quite a few, including my favourite one of them all (which was a bit of a relief!!!). Made me wonder what others are out there lurking on other digital systems?

Like many I stopped watching after about 5 years, though I have a few shows post that time. What episodes do others have?

Hmm, kinda curious to know which ones. Even though I've uploaded certain episodes that had never previously had any form of online presence, I'm still hoping that others can plug the gaps that even I can't fill.

I used to have a full run of 6th May 2006 (Morris) to early October 2006 but almost all of these tapes are now gone, indeed the majority were binned in 2007! A further purge around 2012 saw off nearly every other tape, but I made sure most episodes were transferred to discs beforehand, which is how I've been in the position to ply my trade as Youtube's latest archive DOND dealer. Recorded a few of the Challenge repeats for the episodes that I really did regret binning, most of which were September 2006.

I've got several 2012 games on discs that, honestly, aren't *that* detached from the flow of the golden era games. In a world before offer buttons and box 23, they still seem remarkably 'pure'. I'd upload these too so you'd have a look, but they get copyrighted straight away.

There's still a few 2006 games that have remained permanently obscure even after 15 years of Youtube's domination on the 'twebs which I've either not seen at all, or not since original broadcast. Do you hold the key, Steve-ey?

Stevo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:55 am    Author: Stevo    Post subject: Re: Episodes

What episodes are you referring to? I do have a fair few saved in various different places!!!

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:43 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Episodes

Stevo wrote:
What episodes are you referring to? I do have a fair few saved in various different places!!!

Pretty much anything between March and Sep/Oct 2006, my personal 'gold' era, that isn't already accountable on YouTube. One that sticks in my memory as a compulsively depressing episode was Dot's in April. The one and only time I've seen it was that 4:15pm OG broadcast. I'd like to see if it's as awful as I remember it (her game peaked at the second offer and she only declined it for *our* sake)

higginson_ronan

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 5:06 pm    Author: higginson_ronan    Post subject: Re: Episodes

Sorry to bump, anyone able to upload any of these to YouTube?

Fan of many game shows and Series 87 Champion of Countdown!

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]