Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:08 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:08 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

Marky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:36 pm    Author: Marky    Post subject: Official Forum to Close

Location: North Cheshire Failed Audition: Liverpool Aug 21st 2012
Warnings: 0
There is a post by Admin on the official Deal or No Deal Forum announcing it's closure http://forum.dealornodeal.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7293

So, be warned that the dond.co.uk server may me subject to overload due the mass migration of all (3) of it's regular contributors ;-)

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:06 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

Anyone know if filming has resumes after the long break as I haven't heard anything.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:28 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

New members are warmly welcomed here, especially as there are only 5 regular posters on here nowadays (me, richie1eva, Mark, Banker Spanker and hogwild94).

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:16 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

American Coupon Boy wrote:
New members are warmly welcomed here, especially as there are only 5 regular posters on here nowadays (me, richie1eva, Mark, Banker Spanker and hogwild94).

How dare you! I am so insulted!! :evil: :cry: :-D

selv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:02 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

:lol: :lol: :lol: Like it Marky ;)

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:46 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close
Forum Games Moderator

I can't say you've ever been in a position to say things like that, Ben. The general consensus is that you're tolerated because you won't go away anyway, and because it's the internet, and getting angry over the internet is pointless.

But you won't get away with being too cocky for your own boots, son. You can't argue with a decade of experience, either... ;)

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:13 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

Mark wrote:
Anyone know if filming has resumes after the long break as I haven't heard anything.

Train it down to the definitely disused studio, take a cheap video camera with you, cut up and decorate some red boxes, scribble some amounts on bits of card, install a telephone and you can film your OWN cut-price, makeshift version of the acclaimed in 2006 but now certainly dead game show DOND.

Move on, mate.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:09 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close
Forum Games Moderator

That's about right, psycho. It's gone, chaps, you're free of it now. You'll find something else to consume your attention, because we have those sorts of personalities, or we wouldn't have joined this forum in the first place.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:01 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close
Forum Games Moderator

Marky wrote:
There is a post by Admin on the official Deal or No Deal Forum announcing it's closure http://forum.dealornodeal.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7293

So, be warned that the dond.co.uk server may me subject to overload due the mass migration of all (3) of it's regular contributors ;-)

It'll certainly be more interesting if the forum got some new blood - anything is better than the moaning Mark and BankerSpanker ;D ;D ;D

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:43 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close
Forum Games Moderator

Yes! Might even spark me into posting a bit more... ;)

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

And as of today the official site has been redone and there's no longer a forum on it.

Welcome to the purple forum, Welf, honeypot, and OHO. :smt023 :P

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:10 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

Goodbye forum :(

At least there is still this one :D

selv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:56 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: Official Forum to Close

Also this one Mark http://dondforum.prophpbb.com/ awaiting members :smt023

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]