Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:37 am Last visit was: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:37 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:27 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: The unofficial end of Season 8?
Global Moderator

Warnings: 0
When shall we end 'Season 8' and start 'Season 9' in terms of stats keeping?

I would say probably either next Sunday, the final game of the Summer Specials, or the Sunday after, which, we believe, is the final Sunday show. Or maybe even this coming Sunday, as then 'Season 8' will have been going for a year roughly.

Any thoughts?

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:56 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: The unofficial end of Season 8?

I think Monday 5th, the day after the Summer Specials, and 1 year since our last Jackpot game!

StatsMan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 pm    Author: StatsMan    Post subject: Re: The unofficial end of Season 8?

Yes, I now usually 'divide' the stats for the year after the summer specials, although as it's now continuous I'll call the next sector '7C', but basically amounts to the same thing! :smt023

Biggest Pilgrim Game Wins:

Marlene - 21 July 2013: £118,000
Gill - 23 March 2014: £75,000
Tony - 24 April 2012: £72,000
Lee - 4 April 2013: £48,000
Tommy & Jen - 26 & 27 Mar 2013 :O - £45,000! :O :O

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » UK DoND Forums » Deal or No Deal General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]