Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 am Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 10 posts ] 

#1 Box 4 fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:00 am    Author: #1 Box 4 fan    Post subject: newbie

Warnings: 0
Hi, just found this place grazing digital spy forum.

Have to say i'm addicted to this show. 100 times better than countdown. :smt015

I'm just wandering if anyone has a full list of all the players and what money they went away with. Atm i'm trying to remember all of the original 22, but can only remember 3 of them.

John

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:27 pm    Author: John    Post subject:

Try http://www.bothersbar.co.uk/dondstats.htm

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

Hi Nik and John

Welcome to the site, glad you found us and hope you enjoy it here and stay around to share your thoughts on this fantastic show.

Nik, as John says there are some great stats on the link he posted, I have been working on something very similar to put up on this site, hopefully i'll have it on the site real soon.

#1 Box 4 fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:52 pm    Author: #1 Box 4 fan    Post subject:

Cheers very much.

I miss some of the players from the start. Hope they release them on DVD. 8)

John

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:51 pm    Author: John    Post subject:

kestral wrote:
Hi Nik and John

Welcome to the site, glad you found us and hope you enjoy it here and stay around to share your thoughts on this fantastic show.

Just like to say, I've got my call up for DOND, filming in Feb, cant say much more till its all over and "Aired" Will keep you posted afterwards

kestral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:31 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:

John wrote:
Just like to say, I've got my call up for DOND, filming in Feb, cant say much more till its all over and "Aired" Will keep you posted afterwards

That's excellent John :smt023

I hope you have a superb time on the show and best of luck with your game :)

Let us know when your first show is on TV so we can keep an eye out for you.

Best of luck, i'm sure there are loads of envious people here who would love to have the chance to play.

Can you tell us how you applied and if you had do any sort of audition/test?

John

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:29 am    Author: John    Post subject:

I applied through a web site called Envenio, go to www.envenio.com this is a subscription based service and they let you know whats TV bits are coming up and give you a chance to apply via their newsletter.

I went for an audition early December and i got my call up on the 8th Jan

mally

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:53 pm    Author: mally    Post subject:

hello everyone am mally i have been on deal or no deal, and came away with £54 grand and having the big boy in my box , can i say it was fantstick to be involved with the show and meeting every one involed, if they are any questions i can help with , fire away , take care , love mally x

kestral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:49 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:

:welcome: Mally

Great to have you on board. It's great to have people here who have actually played the game, the tension in the studio must be amazing - it's tense enough watching it from home.....

I didn't see your show :oops: but i bet it was an amazing show.... £54,000 is a great amount - one of the biggest won :D

Was you ever tempted at any point to 'go all the way' as the £250,000 was still in play? It's difficult to imagine being in the situation, did you run through decision with the contestants?

mally

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:16 pm    Author: mally    Post subject:

hello kestral , thank you for the greeting into your gang because thats what it was like ,a gang of people you have never met before ending up all going though the same feeling and bonding was unbelivabl, it really is the stranges feeling you could go though, the tension you go though for each other is also unbelivebull (sorry cant spell) it is shuch a buzz , to be part of it , oh belive me i got done to the last 5 boxs ,£250.000, £20.000,£250, £100, £10, at that stage i got offord £54.000, befor that the offers i got was £3,000, £2,600,£9,400 twice so i got to the stage were it became a gamble, and i did not want to lose that amount, it touck me half an hour to make my disision , it was brill

[ 10 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]