Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:45 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:45 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

deano_b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:57 am    Author: deano_b    Post subject: Another newbie here!

Warnings: 0
Hiya all! Yet another DOND addict signs up! The name's Dean, 30, originally from Huddersfield but now living in Darlington. Have been on The Weakest Link back in Feb 04 ( repeated Feb 05 and came 3rd so am a bit of a quiz addict! Sent an email application for Series 2 way back in November last year ( found out about the show from www.beonscreen.co.uk ) but not heard anything yet which is a real shame! But did someone on here say they have only just started filming series 2? So there's hope for me yet! Love DOND, and would love to be a contestant to get myself out of debt! Will let you know if I hear anything back from Endemol regarding my application....For now, take care and speak soon!
Deano! :D

Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:25 pm    Author: Andy    Post subject:

Welcome Dean :smt039

Hope you get on the show. :D

deano_b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:22 pm    Author: deano_b    Post subject: Cheers

Thanks for the welcome Andy! Take care, and congrats on your show BTW ( even if you are a Leeds fan! As a Hudds fan am allowed to slag you off!! :wink: )
Deano

Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:37 pm    Author: Andy    Post subject:

:?

I haven't been on the show.

deano_b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:12 am    Author: deano_b    Post subject: oops

Sorry Andy got you mixed up with Dave56! Deano :oops:

fab123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:04 pm    Author: fab123    Post subject:

Hi deano

great to have another addict on board, hope you hear about getting on the show real soon. Keep us up to date when you hear something, fingers crossed for you.

mally

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:17 pm    Author: mally    Post subject:

now then deano , i was on the show, i got email of endermol to apply as you know they are the makers of big brother and they had me on file , oh deano if you get the chance mate you will love it good luck , mally

deano_b

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:56 pm    Author: deano_b    Post subject: Cheers Mally

Thanks for that Mally mate, will let you know if I hear back form them!
Dean

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]