Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:04 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:04 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

Link

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:48 pm    Author: Link    Post subject: I am Link

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone,

I'm Link, real name is Julian, and I'm from Germany.
Many of you might wonder how I'm supposed to watch the UK Deal or no Deal - but well.. to say it like that: with some tricks I was able to start watching UK TV back in 2010 - originally it was only because I love Doctor Who and wanted to be able to watch it live on BBC. In the end.. I also got access to all other channels and I zapped around.. in 2011 - so it took about one year I discovered the UK version of Deal or No Deal. Back then DoND didn't air in Germany anymore and to be frank: the German version is a very boring adaption, because the 21 other boxes are not held by other contestants but by some random hired girls.

Therefore all those stories between the contestants which are very interesting to listen to are just missing.

I found this forum back in 2011 too but I never dared to register - until this day ^^.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: I am Link

Welcome to the forums, Link. :D :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:03 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I am Link
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Julian - I'm glad you managed to get on here in the end! :smt023

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:21 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: I am Link

...Welcome! ;)

Link

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 pm    Author: Link    Post subject: Re: I am Link

h2005 wrote:
I'm glad you managed to get on here in the end! :smt023

Wasn't too easy ;) ^^but it worked out, yay. Looking forward to join the first live comment later (although I always miss the first 5 minutes when I come home from my office ^^ train times are mean).

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:49 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: I am Link
Forum Games Moderator

OMG... it's Link

It's dangerous to go alone, take this :-D

Link

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:04 pm    Author: Link    Post subject: Re: I am Link

Thanks for the sword and shield!

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:39 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: I am Link

Hello Julian/Link/Newbie be sure to express your opinion on here, thats what makes the forum so diverse and interesting :smt023

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]