Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:02 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:02 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

Big Mike

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:05 pm    Author: Big Mike    Post subject: I Played Yesterday......

Warnings: 0
.......... so I'm sorry for being a little unorthadox, I've already popped up elsewhere on the forum. My name is Mike (aka Big Mike) and my game went to air yesterday (Mon 03/09/12). I have been a lurker here for a long, long time so I feel like I know something of many of you already, I had the very best time on Deal and I hope you enjoyed my contribution to the show (yes, even the Zippy impression;))

Many thanks,

Mike.

Davao

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

Hi mike im sorry you won 250 pound if i were you i would of dealt at 2k which was a good offer

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

:welcome: Welcome Mike-great to have u on board!....your encouraging words on the
todays game thread-most appreciated.cheers bud!

selv

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

Hi Mike,sorry haven't spoken to you for a while but have not been able to watch many shows,including yours,by the sound of it you probably would have gone all the way if the big one would have stayed till the end.Sorry to say but cfd's commentries and his humour is much similar to mine ,prob the reason I have never heard about my audition 5/6 yrs ago.Anyway mate shall see it on you tube and let you know more..spk soon Selv... :smt023 ;)

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

Welcome Mike.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

Welcome to the forums Mike. :)

KP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:12 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......
International Forums Moderator

Welcome, Mike - hope you hang around here, seems like you genuinely enjoyed your experience, and it's great to see a blue winner think that. Hope I helped you help the preceding contestants - and a shame that I missed you in the studio, as I'm actually watching shows that air in just two weeks and are played by people you saw on the wings!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......
Forum Games Moderator

Allo pizza gogo! :smt039

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

It's very rare to have contestants post on here nowadays... I think you're one of only four from 2012 to sign up (the others being Carland, Darren (June) and Nong).

So a very warm welcome to you, and thanks for not being bitter about your game and experience, very refreshing :D ... sorry it wasn't more for you, but at least £250 is more than 50p, all that can be said really !

Littlefrank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:13 pm    Author: Littlefrank    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

Dude look what you got me into!
As if I don't have enough on, I just had to join. Hope your good! Such ashame about your game. Big love for big Mike
All the best Scott aka Littlefrank! :smt023

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: I Played Yesterday......

hi there bigmike. welcome to the forums :) hope theyre looking after you on here :)

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]