Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:33 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:33 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

catgirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:23 pm    Author: catgirl    Post subject: Catgirl joins the forum

Warnings: 0
Hello to all

I have found and joined the forum today and have been adding my two pennies worth to lots of the threads as you will see...
I auditioned in London three weeks ago and ever since have been willing my phone to ring (and for it not to be the bank or a cold caller trying to flog me double glazing)
Would love to hear from any auditionees awaiting their fate or from any contestants who can shed any light on how long it will be before I hear if I have been successful....

:smt031

No Deal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:44 pm    Author: No Deal    Post subject:

Welcome to the forums, Catgirl! :-D It's a nice friendly place and more members are joining all the time!

I hope you get the call from the DoND producers soon- and not a call from the double glazing folk! (Though if the double glazing folk do ring up, just say NO DEAL and hang up! :twisted: )

:D

kestral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:56 am    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

:welcome: catgirl

:crossfingers: you hear something soon about your auditions, we have a number of members who are waiting to hear back from theirs as well, hope you all get good responses.

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]