Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 18 posts ] 

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Warnings: 0
Hello, im new to this forum

I am from Australia, but i am a big fan of the british Deal or no deal

I discovered your version of dond whilst browsing different gameshows on Youtube some years ago and i've become hooked since. And i've been finding some of the stuff on here interesting to read :)

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi
Global Moderator

Welcome! :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Thanks

Its good to be here :smt023

Simon F

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

G'day James.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Yo Simon. Good to meet you :)

The cold weather is just starting to set in where i am :P

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:08 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

More facts about yours truly:

I have asperger's syndrome, I just turned 21, I have a big interest in travelling, music, some quiz shows - especially DOND and Wheel Of fortune, pity us aussie's dont have WOF anymore :cry: - and cartoons (especially ones like Sonic, Tiny Toons, Kim Possible). In fact i have an account on deviant art where i make a lot of sonic-style art and fan characters

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Welcome.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:14 am    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi
Global Moderator

JamesJMH91 wrote:
I have asperger's syndrome,

You have it as well? You're not alone; quite a few of us on here have it as well, myself included. :D :smt023

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 am    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

So do I. Doesn't affect me that much.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Mark wrote:
Welcome.

OH DEAR....OH DEAR...OH DEAR look who it is :twisted: :lol: just kidding

Thanks for welcoming me :D

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:04 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

:welcome: Welcome James-great to have u on board!...i hope u have fun on here-sure u will!

RMF1254

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:33 pm    Author: RMF1254    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

G'day James! ;) ;) ;)

So you've been following these forums for several years... you might be aware, then, that some members believe that history is going to be made today. :eyes: :eyes: ;) ;)

I have Asperger's too, BTW. ;) ;)

holly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

G'day matey! :)

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, James! It's always good to be able to welcome new faces. :)

You could always move to the UK for the summer to avoid the Australian winter, although I suspect the British summer is probably colder and wetter than the average Australian winter! ;)

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Welcome to the forums James!

So you like travelling? Where abouts have you travelled? I've always loved to go to Australia. :)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

h2005 wrote:
Welcome to the forums, James! It's always good to be able to welcome new faces. :)

You could always move to the UK for the summer to avoid the Australian winter, although I suspect the British summer is probably colder and wetter than the average Australian winter! ;)

It sure is, but we don't get a lot of 40+ degree days during summer anymore, we're now getting all this weird tropical weather at sometimes

GAC1984

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:49 pm    Author: GAC1984    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Welcome to the forums.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Interntational UK dond fan says Hi

Thanks

My personal favourite era of Deal or No deal would probably be November 2008-May 2009.

Because there were a lot of great games in the form of Keran, Lauren, Billy, Mary, Doreen, Alice, Lisa etc. and characters during that period like £75k Mary, Dan Judge, Dirk, Clare-Louise, Alfonso, Melissa, Doreen, Joe, Walter and of course the forum's very own David ;) (I loved your show too David, you seemed very cool and relaxed during the show, and it was great entertainment all around :))

[ 18 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]