Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:35 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:35 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

Danimiki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:21 pm    Author: Danimiki    Post subject: Introducing myself

Warnings: 0
Hi folks, great to be part of one of the best shows on TV. Watching the show live from the deepest darkest countryside of France. I've been a keen follower of the show now for years and find the contestants brilliant. Must say, I liked watching Rich the other day, What a nice guy.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:26 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

Welcome to the forums. :)

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:28 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

:) welcome danimiki-hope u have fun on here-sure u will!

Danimiki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:33 pm    Author: Danimiki    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. Must say, this show really is a feel good show in these times of economic stress for so many people. Even though I'll probably never get to be on the show, my heart with with the contestants and my sympathy with the banker when he really gets hit in the pocket. Must say, that after 30 plus years away from the old country, the people from those islands have the best humour and attitude in the world. Really.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself
Administrator & Global Moderator

Bonjour Danimiki, and welcome to the forums!

Danimiki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:50 pm    Author: Danimiki    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

Salut Henry,
Thanks for the welcome....I'm watching Mario's game at the moment so will get back to all soon. Cheers for the mo

Danimiki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:55 pm    Author: Danimiki    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

Poor Karen, I could see the stress and age creeping up on her face. Well done Mario. Back to you guys. Like I said, it is a brilliant show and is the only thing which stops me from going down to put the chickens in for the night. Just hope french foxes have it on their TV. Lol

Danimiki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:01 pm    Author: Danimiki    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

My wife would love me to try for the show, but seems to think that a french lass speaking with a broad scottish brogue would kind of flip the banker ( sorry sir) off his padded chair. Not only that but she has increased her vocabulary somewhat since being married to an old naval chap and fears that she would breach the TV etiquette regs! I keep on telling her that they have people who keep at in check. je espere. was her reply. Anyway, got to go down and put the chooks in now. catch yous all later. tara

holly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:04 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

Welcome!

Danimiki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm    Author: Danimiki    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

HI Holly, thanks for that. By the way, is the banker having to wend his way back to his abode in drifts of 3 meter deep snow or something like that over there in the uk at the moment? If he is, then tell him I've just been out in the garden in a T shirt! Lol, lovely spring evening over here. :smt023

holly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Introducing myself

Allright, don't rub it in it's FREEZING here! :lol: ;)

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]