Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:19 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:19 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

Padmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:06 pm    Author: Padmaster    Post subject: Neither a past contestant or a future contestant, just a fan

Warnings: 0
Hello to one and all...

The Padmaster is here doing my official hello to me bit…as you will see I love the…don’t know why?…just do…so bear with me…

Great to hear from past & future contestants, and have to admit it is a bit odd having a discussion with someone you have seen on a TV program, not in a ‘hero worshiping’ type of way, just a bit odd…thank heavens for the internet.

Me?…I am just a big fan who generally uses Sky+ to record every program and watch it later on in the evening after my 18th month baby boy is tucked up safely in bed.

I live and work in Scotland (although English) with my lovely wife and boy and enjoy nothing better than the simple pleasures in life…other than the obvious, wife & boy etc….loves cooking, watching sports, D or No D, having a glass of wine and going online..

Anyway, enough crap….

I wish all and everyone the best and look forward to some good discussion without bickering !

The Padmaster… ;-)

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:56 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject:

Welcome :-) :) :-)

kestral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:58 pm    Author: kestral    Post subject:
Site Owner, Administrator & Global Moderator

:welcome: Padmaster

This is your official welcome reply to your official introduction :)

As you say it is great to hear from and chat to the contestants both past, present and future :D

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]