Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:38 am Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:38 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 12 posts ] 

Rachel Edwards 17p

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm    Author: Rachel Edwards 17p    Post subject: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone!
Just thought id say a big hello to everyone and thanks to all that have contacted me since my show. I've not cashed my cheque just yet, I'm saving it for a rainy day! lol
I had a fab time on the show, even though I travelled the emotional roller coaster a bit!
Sorry if I put any of you off your tea with all the sniffing and snotty nose shots, my head leaks uncontrollably at times!!!!!
Rach
x

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

yay for 17 :)

welcome to the forum rachel

Rachel Edwards 17p

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 pm    Author: Rachel Edwards 17p    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

LOl!
Thanks, im getting carried away posting things all over the place! Why didn't I join earlier?! I love the smiley bellow, how funny!
X

:chicken

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Rachel! Good to have you here - hope you enjoy it!

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:42 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the forum....pity you didnt win a lot more, but you are in the hall of fame are u not ?

Jim

JS Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm    Author: JS Boy    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

Welcome Rachel, I have only just joined this site too!
I really enjoyed your game as I loved your sense of humour, but was of course sorry you did not win a nice load of money. I found your page on FB and sent you a message but i guess you were inundated with them

Rachel Edwards 17p

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 am    Author: Rachel Edwards 17p    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

oh goss no! im sorry send it me again, sorry js boy x
I am indeed jim, how fab! lol but not on here boo hooo
:smt009
xxxxxx

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

Welcome to the forums Rachel :D

All the best people come onto here :D

It was a shame you didn't win more but at least you had the Dream Factory experience :smt023

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

:) welcome rachel.good to have u on here.garry.

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 am    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

Welcome to the forum.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:48 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

Rachel:

You deserved better. MUCH better. I cannot overstate that fact enough.

Seriously, if I'd have been in the audience for your game, I'd have given you a cheque for $5,000 or something. No one deserves to go through what you did.

Nice to have you aboard; hope you enjoy yourself here in the madhouse :).

drivercurran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 pm    Author: drivercurran    Post subject: Re: Hiya from Rachel Edwards 17p x

Welcome Rachel :)

Paul

[ 12 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]