Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:49 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:49 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cuffy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:16 pm    Author: cuffy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Warnings: 0
cool-luke-18 wrote:
Hello to Cuffy as well or should I say Duffy.

yeah cheers luke thanks for that!!!lol

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:35 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Haha!

Welcome Jono and Cuffy; the show's definitely not been dull with you guys on there, here's hoping it doesn't somewhat go stale now!!! :lol:

What have the both of you been able to do with your winnings anyway? Fulfil any pipedreams?

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: jonos game
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, both Jono and Cuffy - nice to have you here! :)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: jonos game

hi jono. welcome to the forum. i really enjoyed your game and you came across as a lovely guy. hope to see you more on the forums. :) xx

cuffy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:58 pm    Author: cuffy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Big-Davey wrote:
Haha!

Welcome Jono and Cuffy; the show's definitely not been dull with you guys on there, here's hoping it doesn't somewhat go stale now!!! :lol:

What have the both of you been able to do with your winnings anyway? Fulfil any pipedreams?

Hiya big davey!! that would be telling now hey!! but then you only have to wait a short time to find out how much i win!!! Had a great weekend with rock n roll dave, dave , jono, lauren, sean etc..... at a rock n roll party!!! brilliant fun!

cuffy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 pm    Author: cuffy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

h2005 wrote:

cheers H2005!!! you were awesome on the show!! made me laugh! am worried about my game!omg!!! ah well not long!!lol

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: jonos game
Administrator & Global Moderator

cuffy wrote:
h2005 wrote:

cheers H2005!!! you were awesome on the show!! made me laugh! am worried about my game!omg!!! ah well not long!!lol

Thanks! The things you say as you open your boxes have made me laugh!! It feels strange to think that so many contestants have played since I was on the show back in March! Hope you did well in your game and spanked the banker. :-D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:40 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: jonos game

welcome to the forums cuffy. looking forward to your game. :)

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]