Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jono east wing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:38 pm    Author: jono east wing    Post subject: jonos game

Warnings: 0
hi everyone its jono from east wing ,thank you for all your kind words while ive been on the show and also all the well dones for after i played my game. £12.500 is a great amount to walk away with and im sure we have all seen alot worse games. but i just want to say what makes me a real winner is being a part of the deal family and that includes all the lovely people that write on this forum.
thank you for making my time a great one and sorry for hogging the tv for so long.xxx

AnneM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: jonos game

:wave: Hi Jono, really enjoyed your game, will miss your smiling face today.

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:14 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Welcome Jono. I really enjoyed your game especially when you laughed off the joke offers.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: jonos game
Forum Games Moderator

Hello Jono! :smt039

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:05 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hello jono :smt006 I was in the audience when you was sick. Loved your game. Enjoy your win.

lcc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm    Author: lcc    Post subject: Re: jonos game

congrats on you win just dealt at the right time hope you have a lovely time with you money :smt023

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hi Jono, great to have you on the forum :D

You were very entertaining and I loved the way you wound up the banker :lol:

You are in good company on here as our own h2005 was ill during his time on the show :smt119

Enjoy the money it was a good result :D

Frankie44

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 pm    Author: Frankie44    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Lovely to hear from you Jono, I really enjoyed your game yesterday and so glad you dealt at the right time and gave that rotten old banker a right spanking, :laughing he deserved it. Have a lovely time with your £12,500. :-D

cuffy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:49 pm    Author: cuffy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hello mate!!! what a cracking game!! and we managed to stir up the banker hey!!! glad you did well my friend!!

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hi cuffy welcome to the forums :D

All the best contestants come onto this site :D

joandamy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 pm    Author: joandamy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hi Jono just wanted to say well done and that the show is not the same without you! We record the show and watch it late evening along with my daughter Amy who is 10. The evening of your show however she was in bed and was just falling asleep... when I told her it was your game she was up and out of bed quick as a flash!
We were so pleased for you and you made deal or no deal even more of a pleasure to watch for the duration of your stay.
Take care and be happy!
Much love Jo and Amy xxx

PS We fly from Robin Hood on Sun 21/6 late evening Amy and I will look out for you!!xx

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: jonos game

:) hi jono.u were such a great character and u certainly made the most of
your time in the crazy chair.well done.garry.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hi Jono and cuffy :wave: :wave:

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hello Cuffy great to see you on here!

bambi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 pm    Author: bambi    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hiya Jono.The show isn't the same without you. You kept me entertained and your smile will be missed. You played a blinder of a game and if you ever want to rescue me, you go ahead.
Best wishes.
Donna.x

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:02 am    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Hello to Cuffy as well or should I say Duffy.

Lal 20

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 pm    Author: Lal 20    Post subject: Re: jonos game

Congratulations on your game Jono. You came across as a really lovely, caring person. You deserve your win. I already miss your gorgeous, smiling face!
We don't have firemen like you down south! ;)

Louise.xx

cuffy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: cuffy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

collydolly wrote:
Hi cuffy welcome to the forums :D

All the best contestants come onto this site :D

Hiya am new to this site forum thingy so still lost!! but thanks for your message!!!!

cuffy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:14 pm    Author: cuffy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

LINDY LOU wrote:
Hi Jono and cuffy :wave: :wave:

Hiya lindy lou!!!! this forum thing is nuts huh??!!!!

cuffy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:15 pm    Author: cuffy    Post subject: Re: jonos game

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
Hello Cuffy great to see you on here!

aww thanks sherry....lol!!!!

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]