Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:43 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:43 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

danavir7

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 pm    Author: danavir7    Post subject: Hiya, my name is danavir

Warnings: 0
hiya, im danavir, you all can call me danny(my nickname) Great to be a member of the forum. Could somebody give me advice on getting on deal or no deal as an contestant. I applied in Late november, but i havent heard anything in reply yet. How long does it take from filling out the application form, to getting on the actual show roughly? thnx. danny

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:05 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir
Forum Games Moderator

Hello Danny :wave:
Not sure about the application stuff, you could ask past contestants :)

h2005

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:25 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:31 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

Welcome to the forums

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 am    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

Welcome to the forum.

AnneM

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

:wave: Hi Danny and :welcome:

Muggy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:25 pm    Author: Muggy    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

:smt023 Pleased to meet you Danny :welcome: :wave:

garylq

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:01 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

Welcome to the forum Danny.

My advice - cross your fingers and hope for the best, but just remember that for each person that actually manages to get on the show 100s apply, so its a long shot.

PS Great username for Eurovision week! Previous winners include;

1970 Dana - All Kinds of Everything 1970
1998 Dana International - Diva

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:48 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

Hello good luck with getting on the show!

Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:40 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir
Global Moderator

Welcome to the site and best of luck with your application. Hope all goes well!

danavir7

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:22 pm    Author: danavir7    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

thnx 4 all ur comments. u all seem very nice people in this forum. danny

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:29 am    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

Hi danny :smt006

danavir7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm    Author: danavir7    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

i havent heard anything bk from dond about my appplication and im starting to lose hope. I filled out the application form out in november. Do i still have a chance of actually getting on the show or shall i just forget about it? plz be honest. danny

AndyStav

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 pm    Author: AndyStav    Post subject: Re: Hiya, my name is danavir

danavir7 wrote:
i havent heard anything bk from dond about my appplication and im starting to lose hope. I filled out the application form out in november. Do i still have a chance of actually getting on the show or shall i just forget about it? plz be honest. danny

Hello Danny!

Never give up hope! I applied in January 08, heard and auditioned in April 08 and recieved the yes call in July 08! And Filmed Oct/Nov 08. I was lucky to hear so quick as there was others there that had applied over a year or more before!

My advice is to put it at the back of your mind and if you do get the call it will be a great suprise :)

Hope you get on, I personally had the time of my life there!

Good Luck!

Andy AKA Andreas :)

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]