Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:50 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:50 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 18 posts ] 

Nik

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 pm    Author: Nik    Post subject: Hi everyone!

Warnings: 0
Hi all,
I'm Nik and I'm new to this site and forum. I used to log in to the old C4 forum from time to time so feel I know some of you newbies here quite well. However, when I tried to join good old C4 never managed to activate me so I never did get to chat to you all!
I hope we can 'meet' and have fun on here now that the admin team have been so efficient in setting me up! Thank you! :D
Been to the dream factory as an audience member once last month and had a great time so would love to go again soon.
That's all for now, speak with you all soon I hope.
Nik :biggrin

JoyDivision

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:49 pm    Author: JoyDivision    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Nik
I'm new here as well.
It seems like a really friendly forum. Hope you enjoy posting :D

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:55 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

:welcome:Nik. I used to chat on the c4 forum. Also i have been in the audience lots of times. Have fun on here. :smt039

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:01 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

welcome to the forum nik.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:51 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!
Forum Games Moderator

Well hello Nicholas.

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum
I orginally was from the C4 forum but actually here it is a lot more fun.
Hope that you will enjoy it here.

AnneM

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

:welcome: Hi Nik, I am one of the old CH4 crowd and we have settled in well here, it is a very friendly and well run forum. Take a look at the 'Members Off Topic' thread and join in the chat. :smt023

Nik

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 pm    Author: Nik    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Thank you to JoyD, Sherrie, Matthew, Skyline, Luke & Anne for your friendly welcome!
I'm looking forward to posting here (& will pop to the 'hello' members thread sometime!) but Skyline, I'm a Nicola, not a Nicholas!
Nik :D

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!
Forum Games Moderator

Whoops :smt009

Sorry Nicola.

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

It's alright Skyline everybody makes mistakes.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:24 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

a big welcome to all the newbies in this thread. we're all a nice bunch on here. :)

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:06 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Nicola (Nik)

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time on here.

Jim

garylq

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:20 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum Nik, and hello to Joy Division too.

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Nik :wave: nice to see you again.

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:10 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Nik! :wave:
Welcome to here, :welcome: I'm newish myself, came across with all the C4 rfugees, it's lovely to keep on chatting to me old mates from there on here and "meet" some new DOND folk too! 'Tis so much fun being in audience isn't it, glad you had a good time! I've been twice! Best day out ever! Happy posting! :smt023 And yeah come over to "hello" thread! :-D

Nik

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:16 pm    Author: Nik    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

What a lovely friendly bunch you all are! I'll enjoy getting involved with the discussions on here, I'm sure!
Cheery hellos to Flamedtresses, Jim, Gary, Lindy & Julie, thank you for your welcomes!
Nik :-D

h2005

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:25 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Nik!

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:30 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forums Nik :smt023

[ 18 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]