Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:02 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:02 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

jsf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:15 am    Author: jsf    Post subject: HELLO!!!

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone :smt039
I'm new here, as some of my friends and me would like a new home because CH4 Forums are closing and we need a place to stay.
Hope to see some of my old friendly forum peeps here and anyone else of course :-D
Hope this works out ok :smt023

Take care ;-) (sorry...no sausage) :lol: x

AKA *~FUZZY~*

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, jsf!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Welcome to the forums!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

garylq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:41 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Welcome aboard JSF. Why are the C4 forums closing? I joined the C4 DOND forum a couple of years ago, but I stopped reading it almost as soon as I found this place which is much more fun.

jsf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 am    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

garylq wrote:
Welcome aboard JSF. Why are the C4 forums closing? I joined the C4 DOND forum a couple of years ago, but I stopped reading it almost as soon as I found this place which is much more fun.

Hi Gary...thanks for the welcome :-D They said it was because it costs several hundred thousands of pounds a year and they aren't immune to the budget tightening in the UK and have had to make cuts....so they're closing it. I'm looking forward to finding my way around here though...especially if it is more fun :smt023

machel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 pm    Author: machel    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

hi jsf, no sausage but a better choice of smiles :D and colour

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:47 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, machel.

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

hey all!
GREAT for starting a new hello thread on here Fuzzy!
OOO it looks really different
how do you get the smileys??
thanks for welcoming us on-board David, loved your game btw!
i've changed my username from the one of C4 site, but it's still me! JulieDONDfan, I was wanting to change my name anyhow as we're all DOND fans so never liked my username over there!
I'm gonna have ago at adding a smiley, hope it works and see you on here later!http://www.dond.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17710#
YAY we can still chat!
byeeee xxx

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:33 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

oh i didn't do the smiley right

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:40 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

thanks for the welcome BIG davey and gary too!
xxx

jsf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

HI machel and JuliePenguinFan...do I know you from somewhere?? :smt046 I like this one(Rolling On the Floor Laughing!!) How comes your smilies aren't working Jules?? :ponder: have another go...byee for now...so glad we can still chat too and see ya all later :wave: x :smt056 (I'm not sure but is this a 'hug'...what are they doing!!??)

AnneM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

:smt031 Hi Fuzzy, Julie, Machel, so glad we have found a new home.
We will have to get everyone here then we can carry on with our chinwags. :smt023

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:45 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

hello :smt006 ahh just worked out the smilies!! :banana: like this grooving banana :smt056 yeah fuuzzy that one is just plain weird!
yes Anne is GREAT we can natter here in our new home! :-D
Have a lovely evening ya'll! :smt023 :wave: byeee :wave: :smt052

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Here's a welcoming gift for you, Julie.

Have fun
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

aww that's soooo cute, thanks daisy! :D

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:59 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Just realised you're probably a fan of the chocolate Penguins, not the birds.

Oh well.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Daisy wrote:

Oh well.

Oh no Daisy you were SPOT ON, it's those funny birds I love so dearly! :smt055

jsf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Daisy wrote:

Oh well.

Hi Daisy :smt039 Nooo our Jules is a real penguin lover.....she even went to the Falklands for a whole month to meet them :-D hope you didn't mind me saying that Jules :ponder:
.....I've just gotta try out that banana thing...think it might have to take over from the sausage :banana: :banana: Yeah...it's got me hooked lol :laughing

jsf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Daisy wrote:
Here's a welcoming gift for you, Julie.

Have fun

WOW Jules isn't this just amazing...Daisy I think it's a great welcoming gift, where on earth did you find HIM?? :smt023

JuliePenguinFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 pm    Author: JuliePenguinFan    Post subject: Re: HELLO!!!

Hey Fuzz, no not at all, spread the word, Falklands are FAB, especially if you like penguins, nature, wild places and WIND! :-D
Yeah Mr Banana is so cool eh!! :banana: it's a good sausage replacement i reckon! :D
Hey to you too machel, :smt006 only just spotted you there! Hooray you've moved over too! :smt023 Yeah the smilies are cool on here! Hope that hand of yours is feeling better now those stitches are out, OUCH! :eyes:

[ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]