Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:27 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:27 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Warnings: 0
sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
Jim Can you help me please? When your chatting on here. How do you put photos with your chat to?

Sherrie...sorry but I am not sure (or even sure if you can do that).

Best way to find out is to send a pm in the way I said in above post to H2005 (David) and ask him as he is one of the site admin team.

He will definitely help you with that or any other similar queries re how the forum works you may have

Jim

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:47 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Thanks. Im sure i'll work it out some how. Took me ages to work out how to get this little pic up, I did it in the end!

AnneM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

rosebud 186 wrote:
Hello, I'm another stray from the other DOND site, hope I can come and live with you all on here (I would hate to be homeless) :cry: PLEASE!!!

:welcome: Hi Rosebud, lovely to see you here and glad we are all still in touch.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:06 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Ann some great games on here made up by the chatters. If you look on the theGeneral Forum Activities, Games & Quizzes. Julie told me you use to love playing some games on the ch4 dond site. So thought id let you know.

AnneM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 pm    Author: AnneM    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Ann some great games on here made up by the chatters. If you look on the theGeneral Forum Activities, Games & Quizzes. Julie told me you use to love playing some games on the ch4 dond site. So thought id let you know.

:wave: Hi Sherrie, just had a look on the games forum but have had to come out or I would be up all night like you :lol:
Will probably bumb into you there sometime. Have fun. :smt023

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:14 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Hello and welcome to all the new members of the forum :D

I am sure you will all be made very welcome on here :D

In the past I have been a lurker on C4 DOND forum but I never been a member, the mods on there seemed too heavy handed to me :ponder:

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:54 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Hello collydolly Thanks for the nice welcome
:D This site is much better isn't it! Enjoy going to Dond on the 11th may lucky you! Bet you can't wait! Thats a big day for me to as i'm hopeing to have Laser Eye Treatment. I won't know if i can have it done till that day. I have been to see about ten shows. One show i seen will be on the 28th next month. :-D What a great day out it is. i'm starting to think its time i went down there again. :laughing

collydolly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:03 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Hello collydolly Thanks for the nice welcome
:D This site is much better isn't it! Enjoy going to Dond on the 11th may lucky you! Bet you can't wait! Thats a big day for me to as i'm hopeing to have Laser Eye Treatment. I won't know if i can have it done till that day. I have been to see about ten shows. One show i seen will be on the 28th next month. :-D What a great day out it is. i'm starting to think its time i went down there again. :laughing

It is nice to have some more girls on here :D

It is a brilliant day out down in the Dream Factory and yes I can't wait to go again :D

Good luck with the Laser Eye Treatment, I hope you get the Ok for it :D

jsf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:21 pm    Author: jsf    Post subject: Re: Please Can I Join You

Yeah thanks for our welcome collydolly :smt023 :-D

I saw you on the DOND/D-DAY thread earlier and now we are all moving over to the 'Members Off Topic' place to have our natters under another 'hello' thread...hope to see you there :D

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]