Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:25 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:25 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 10 posts ] 

hopingforabigone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:49 pm    Author: hopingforabigone    Post subject: just been invited onto show!

Warnings: 0
hi all
i was auditioned last February (2008) in Bristol and have just had the call inviting me on to the show. was wondering if anyone else who was auditioned back then has also had a call? also wondering if anyone has any idea of the average number of shows you go through before it's your turn?
am very excited!!

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!
Forum Games Moderator

Welcome and hope you have a good game!

Though I can't apply - I'm too young! :bluelol :laughing

¥ou usually have around 22 shows during your stay.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!

Welcome to the forums! :)

It's usually anything from 15 shows upwards, then you're "on the radar"...when you're all done, without breaching confidentiality forms of course, you'll have to share your experiences with us lot on here! Especially once you're on telly! :P

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

hopingforabigone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 pm    Author: hopingforabigone    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!

hey thanks guys for the quick replies and the welcome!
it's good to have other people who are excited about the game (most of my mates haven't heard of it......)

will try to keep in touch when i'm actually on - without saying too much of course!

off to watch tonight's episode on catch up now

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:22 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!

Well done for getting on the show and welcome to the forums :smt023

Hope you have a great time at the DOND studios.

clareclw1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!

woohoo!!!! how exciting!! good for you!!

I also auditioned in Bristol in 2008 and have just appeared on the show!! :smt023

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Well done! I hope you have just as much fun as I did on the show! :-D

Welcome to the forums, by the way...

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!

Hi. Will watch with interest. Welcome to the forums. Image

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

garylq

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing you on TV.

'Hopingforabigone' - Oh, I say! Many other foum members are too.

15fob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm    Author: 15fob    Post subject: Re: just been invited onto show!

welcomee :)
hope you have a good time on the show! :-D

[ 10 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]