Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:45 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:45 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

Shaun2k5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm    Author: Shaun2k5    Post subject: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

Warnings: 0
....Before I continue I should apologise for breaking logic. You see it would be normal to post in this section of the forum before making other posts but seemingly I ignored this simple concept and now technically have broken logic. I apolgise and offer to cellotape it's shattered remains if needs must.

So I'm Shaun and this is normally where I'd say I wasn't born in 2005 however there isn't a need to say that this time as I've chosen to use a username which doesn't go "Shaun2005" as I normally would. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't influenced by the fact there is a prominent user who has that prefix so instead I'll go for the line I fancied a change (om on as they say). Not that this matters because from what I'm aware (And que someone popping up who proves otherwise) I don't know anyone from this community which means lots of new people to get to know.

Yes I've watched Deal or no Deal since its very first meaning that 1000 makes it sound like a slight obsession and that first episode seems OH SO VERY LONG AGO (Theres a song which is suitable here). I've long wanted to take my box and place it next to Mr Edmonds but sadly the closest I've ever come to this is sticking £250k in a biscuit tin. We can but dream. As for finding this forum, that was a few months ago when a google search brought me within seconds of joining. Sadly I didn't (Something bright probably caught my attention) and the chance seemed all but lost - until a few shows ago when your good h2005 reminded me of it's existence - hence here I am being a curious beaver (Minus the chomping of wood).

So what do I do? Who am I? Why am I badgering your forum with pointless stories and excessive posts? Well I'll be fair, I'm surprised people are still reading this far into the post ( :smt046 ) so I'll summerise. I'm 19. I go to Lancaster Uni. I play games - lots of games. I've run an online radio station. I like making Youtube videos. I love WWE. Adore all things football, rugby league and most importantly - Angelina Jolie. Yes, her movies are amazing (What you don't agree?!? :cry: :P )

So looking forward I am to a bright future. Well, a slightly lighter one maybe. OK a future alone is a good thing (Even if slightly darker).

Chow *Does little Dance*

Xbox 360 Gamercard

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:21 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

Welcome to the forums!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Shaun2k5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 pm    Author: Shaun2k5    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

Cheers for welcome :)

Xbox 360 Gamercard

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:17 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to dond.co.uk, Shaun! Glad you found the site (again) because of me. :laughing

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

welcome to the looney bin :)

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

Hi Image

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

garylq

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

Welcome, you sound like the typical sort of person who loves DOND, shame you didn't join earlier, better late than never though, have fun.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:56 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

Well.. I cba to read your first post as it looks rather dull but a big hello from Maudy Maud.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:17 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH
Forum Games Moderator

Hello.

collydolly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: !snaf laeD oN ro laeD olleH

:D murof eht ot emocleW

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]