Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

Warnings: 0
Introducing myself...Hello to all of you. This is a game that reflects life with its characters, dreams, highs and lows. The greatest assembly of those characters are right here so this is the community that best portrays the essence of Deal or No Deal. I am sure the friendship and commradeship which we see in the programme is also reflected here and it is indeed precious. It is, in truth, the Game of Life, a game of winning and a game of losing and above all a game of supporting one another as we travel through life with our successes and our failures. I look forward to being a member of this esteemed community.

Good fortune and happiness to you all.

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:41 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams
Forum Games Moderator

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :wave:

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

Thank you Skyline. We are all partly defined by our statistical footprint and you come in at number one as the first to communicate with me. I hope it is the first of many happy and interesting encounters.

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, PeriolusPierre. :wave:

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:57 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

Thank you David. I am looking forward to seeing if you soundly spank the Banker in your upcoming game. I do hope so.

I am in process of uploading quite a lot of stills from a couple of your programmes to ImageShack and will post a few for general entertainment. Hardly necessary, I know, because we are not short of members who have the equipment to do that. You might like the frame by frame versions, however, if you don't have that facility. Just ask.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

Welcome to the forums :wave:

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams
Administrator & Global Moderator

PerilousPierre wrote:
I am in process of uploading quite a lot of stills from a couple of your programmes to ImageShack and will post a few for general entertainment.

I look forward to seeing them. :smt023

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

mike wrote:
Welcome to the forums :wave:

Thank you Mike - I am certainly being made welcome. Excellent!

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

h2005 wrote:
Have a look at me putting Noel Edmonds in his place, here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBf_sWPismE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know where you got the idea that you put Noel Edmonds in his place from, David - it looked to me as if he was rolling up his sleeves to give you a good thwacking in the interval! Now that would have been worth posting on youtube. Ha Ha.

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 am    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

h2005 wrote:
Have a look at me putting Noel Edmonds in his place, here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBf_sWPismE

Thanks for posting that! :lol:

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:18 pm    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: I Hate Money - But Love People and their Dreams

rico7 wrote:
h2005 wrote:

Thanks for posting that! :lol:

Most Excellent!! pmsl

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]