Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:42 am Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:42 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 20 posts ] 

Alfonso

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:24 pm    Author: Alfonso    Post subject: Alfonso

Warnings: 0
Hello everyone its Alfonso current dealer, hope you are all enjoying the shows at the moment they have been fantatstic especially the atmosphere and the unity of the current dealers. I think that current dealers have been by far the best and no im not being biased its very true i hope you agree.

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

yay!!!! my mate alfonso's here!!!!
great to see you on the forums, i think you'll enjoy it!

definitely agree with you!! didnt we have fun?! :smt023 :-D

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Awwlrite geezer!!!!

You compliment the wings no end.... and the way you encourage the player is brill mate!

Rob

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Hi Alfonso and welcome to the forums. Hope you had a good game :)

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:12 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Alfonso
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome Alfonso!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:16 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Hey Alfonso, welcome to the forums! So many current contestants on here at the moment, it's crazy!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:52 am    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Welcome to the forums Alfonso!

LizzyLou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 am    Author: LizzyLou    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Hello and welcome 8)

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:01 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Alfonso
Forum Games Moderator

:welcome:

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:49 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Hiya Alfonso :)

I've been 'chatting' with Mel - I can't wait to find out what (if anything ;) ) happens with you two. Got a feeling Noel will be doing a Cilla, and buying his hat for the first DOND wedding! :-D

p.s Mel's not giving anything away, so looks like I'll just have to wait and see what happens in Love Week!

Mand x

Alfonso

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:42 pm    Author: Alfonso    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Thanks for all your replies guys, im looking forward to love week its goner be fantastic everyone dressing up even Noel, theres some twist and turns next week so make sure you all tune in !!! :D

Craig

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:05 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Welcome to the forums Alfonso!

Hope you had a good game! :-D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

welcome to the madhouse alfonso. hope you enjoyed your time there.
and sorry a-laura-wannabe but there already has been a 1st dond engagement and im not sure if it ended up in a wedding?? but a second is good ;)
anyway hope you spanked the banker

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:16 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Welcome to the forums Alfonso, good to have you on here!

shell72

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am    Author: shell72    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Alfonso wrote:
Hello everyone its Alfonso current dealer, hope you are all enjoying the shows at the moment they have been fantatstic especially the atmosphere and the unity of the current dealers. I think that current dealers have been by far the best and no im not being biased its very true i hope you agree.

Hey Alfonso, Loving u on the show hun! Im currently waiting for the call from Dond, I got a silver ticket in the Manchester audition and im soooooooooooooooo wanting some news! xxx ;)

hammondstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:22 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

I don't know who you are, but I hear you're a current dealer. I like all the current dealers. The current dealers make me smile in a way only current dealers can do.

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:13 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

welcome to the madhouse alfonso. hope you enjoyed your time there.
and sorry a-laura-wannabe but there already has been a 1st dond engagement and im not sure if it ended up in a wedding?? but a second is good

Flamedtresses

Oh no! I must've missed that! Do you remember who it was? :ponder:

Anyway, Mel posted recently that she and Alfonso have been together for 4 months now, and are off to New York this week! :D

Methinks we have a wedding in the offing!! :-D

greeny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:27 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

The first DOND engagement was between Hannah and Steve who stood next to each other on the wings way back in September 2006.

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Thanks Greeny - how did I miss that? Must've been away on holiday I think! :lol: xx

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:29 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Alfonso

Welcome! :D

[ 20 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]