Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:49 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:49 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 12 posts ] 

andyd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:12 am    Author: andyd    Post subject: Hi I'm Andy

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone, I'm Andy and I'm currently on the show, thought that I'd tell you a little about myself, I'm not grumpy or a gnome although Noel and myself have been having quite a banter about this. I am however nervouse about being on tv and making a fool of myself especially as I'm disabled please no sympathy I'm just very concious that I can't walk very well. This was due to an accident at work, for those interested I was a fireman at Manchester Airport although now I live in North of Scotland and when I say far I mean as far as you can go. Oh by the way I'm self taught in computers so this is all new to me, please be patient if you ask me something and I'm slow to respond.
Thanks for your time
Andy

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 am    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Hiya Andy! :D

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have new folk on here.

I'm absolutely dreadful with names & faces, but I think I know which one you are! I'll be watching tonight to make sure - I'm thinking the smiley chap with the beard?? :-D

I too have a big connection with the F&RS - it's llike being part of a big family isn't it.

Hope you had a fantastic time on the show, and look forward to chatting more with you,

Mand

p.s - got my audition VERY soon - I can't wait! :-D

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 am    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

great to see you on here andy!!!!!!!!! :smt023

foxxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:16 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Hiya Andy,

The thing I like about DoND contestants is that they are all unique in their own way and contribute to the general enjoyment of the show, and you are no exception.

'Mullet ' over..... :-D CLASSIC!!!!

I hope you enjoy/enjoyed your game.

Andy...................... GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

ps... applied but nothing yet! :(

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:26 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Hey Andy, welcome to the forums!

Always great to see current contestants on the forum! :)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

rico7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Hi Andy,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you won a good amount of money in your show!

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:49 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Yep, I guessed right - you WERE the one I was thinking about! :-D

Bet your show is very soon now - really hope you did yourself proud and came away with more than you were hoping for.

All the best

Mand

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:08 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hello there Andy. Hope you had a smashing game and had a wonderful time in Bristol!

alex xxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Hiya Andy! Hope you had a fab time while you were there! I am going to start recording DOND so I can watch all you guys!!! Hope you have a fab time while your posting on the forum too! x

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:44 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Hi Andy welcome to the forums. I hope you had a good game and managed to beat the Banker. :-D

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 pm    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Hi Andy, remember me? I am Ty's step-mum and we chatted in the pub the night before you had your first game (the night you had the dodgy food!! :evil: )

I've enjoyed watching your games and guess it won't be long till we see you out front.

By the way, "madam" hasn't told me how much she won so don't let any clues out till it's been on TV. I've waited this long, I guess a few more days won't hurt!! 8)

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:03 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Hi I'm Andy

Welcome Andy!!

[ 12 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]