Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:24 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:24 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

eastwingkate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm    Author: eastwingkate    Post subject: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Warnings: 0
Hello there everyone! :D

Just thought i'd introduce myself - I'm Kate and you'll be able to see me really soon on the East Wing....!

I love the show & had such an amazing time in the Dream Factory, so I thought i'd pop on here & get to know some of you & chat about our favourite show.

I look forward to chatting with you all! (I have to admit, i have been a sneaky lurker reading all of your posts for a while so i feel like i know some of you already! haha!)

Lots of love XXXX

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

hi kate. nice to see you here.
hope you spanked the banker lol

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Hey Kate welcome to the forums!

Hope whatever the win was, big or small, you had a brill time!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Craig

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 am    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!

Hope you had a fab time and won a lot of money! :-D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:27 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Welcome Kate :wave:

I'm sure you had a great time and hopefully you beat the Banker. :D

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:14 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I am Daisy. Get yourself a siggy and an avatar and join in the fun. I don't hope you had a great time at the dream factory, I know you had a great time and I'm jealous.

Anyway, welcome and have fun!
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:05 pm    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Hi Kate 8) I think I saw your game :smt023 Did you play the day the lights went off?

I am Ty's step-mum and I am anxiously waitng for her to appear on the wings in the New Year. I'm already starting to recognise a few faces on there at the moment so will look out for you soon :-D

eastwingkate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:01 pm    Author: eastwingkate    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hiya Ty's Step-mum! I surely did play the day the lights went off - i was last to play that day...i hope you enjoyed it - i can't wait to see it on tv - i can hardly remember anything about it! i keep getting flash-backs of little snippets in the middle of the night...argh!

Ty was such a lovely girl - i only got to spend a few days with her but i'm sure we'll meet up again at some point at a reunion!

isn't it exciting seeing the games when you know the people involved? I'm loving it! X :D :lol:

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:05 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Hey Kate, was good to put a face to the name today!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

eastwingkate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:23 pm    Author: eastwingkate    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

thank you big-davey! and what faces i was pulling!! oh my goodness - i have a funny feeling there are some corkers to come...! :laughing

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:58 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Welcome, Kate. Hope you got an OK amount of money from your game. 8)

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:08 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Welcome Kate!!!!

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:07 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Welcome Kate :D Looking forward to your game :D

oldbarbs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:16 pm    Author: oldbarbs    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Hello, I'm not actually a Newbie but it's so long since I posted here that I feel like one! In fact I was quite expecting when I logged in (hoping I'd remembered my username and password correctly) to be told I wasn't known and must register. Like one or two others here my usual place of DOND abode is locked up but I'm glad to find several old friends here and enjoyed reading the updates of today's game. If you watched the game on December 5th. you could have seen me in the front row of the Pilgrims, just behind Chris, the contestant. I was there with Big Davey and other DOND fans on June 5.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Haha, I was shafted from my favourite spot behind the table because one of the newer members of staff wasn't a fan of my infamous Diesel t-shirt! :evil:

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:09 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Hi Kate,

Glad to meet you on here......... I've applied, but not holding my breath!

I wish you well!

Foxxy

drivercurran

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:35 pm    Author: drivercurran    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Well greetings there Kate

Paul

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:21 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!
Forum Games Moderator

Gweetings! :D

Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!
Global Moderator

Welcome to DOND.co.uk! :wave:

alex xxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:27 am    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone! Newbie Here!

Hiya kate sorry I am a little late in the whole greetings malarkey!!!!! Hope you have fun here, I would avoid that Daisy though............. :suspect: xxx

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]