Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

player241108allan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm    Author: player241108allan    Post subject: intro

Warnings: 0
Hi everybody I'm Allan from the show on 24/11/2008 thank you for all the wonderful comments on my shows blog and just to let you know i wasn't bluffing i really was going all the way and yes Irene was disappointed when i dealt but i had the £250000 in my box for Kerans game and it was box 6 ( my birthday) and i had no fall back position from £24000, what chances of £250000 in a box that means something to you 2 games running. i was gutted to deal but circumstances and £24000 swayed me and as it turned out was the right choice

love to you all for your support

Allan xxx

P.S. very sad i have no fans lol :laughing

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: intro

Awww Allan, I have no idea who you are as I aint watched in ages but I shall be your fan, infact maybe eben your biggest fan.

Only cos Im nice :smt023

Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:47 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: intro
Global Moderator

Maud wrote:

Laughable. :P

Welcome to the forum Allan!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: intro

welcome to the mad house allan.
nice to see you here :-D :-D

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: intro

Jimmy wrote:
Maud wrote:

Im lovely me.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: intro

Maud wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Maud wrote:

Im lovely me.

:blueponder is it 1st april????

James1978

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:09 am    Author: James1978    Post subject: Re: intro

Hi Allan!

Absolutely loved your game and I was so glad you dealt, you ceraintly thrashed that banker!! :D

"22 identical sealed boxes, and no questions except one.....do a poor deal for an easy few thousand or be brave and win a blue!"

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:25 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: intro

Welcome Allan and well done on your win. :D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:18 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: intro

Hey Allan, it was a great game for sure! Hope the money was well-spent! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:54 am    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: intro

HELLO! Great game!

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:14 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: intro
Forum Games Moderator

Well done on a jolly big victory on the banker!

player241108allan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:14 pm    Author: player241108allan    Post subject: Re: intro

thanx for all your lovely comments and yes it has been all spent but wisely i hope, house is finished in BG and all my 4 daughters have enough to learn to drive and pass their tests.

rgds Allan xx

KP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: intro
International Forums Moderator

Great to see the money's done a lot for you. And I'm very glad you had the realisation you did, as turning down £24,000 on that board would have bordered on the insane unless you genuinely didn't care if you went with next-to-nothing!!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]