Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:04 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:04 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:14 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Warnings: 0
Your milking the intro thread now Foxxy my dear... over to the drunk thread for you... plus Daisy will show you her udders when she is pie eyed.

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:05 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud wrote:
Your milking the intro thread now Foxxy my dear... over to the drunk thread for you... plus Daisy will show you her udders when she is pie eyed.

...run.....gasp...........pant........... "I'm on"........."phew!!!"..........."my way......."......"gasp".."now!!!!!!" :-D

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:31 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
Maud wrote:

...run.....gasp...........pant........... "I'm on"........."phew!!!"..........."my way......."......"gasp".."now!!!!!!" :-D

Did you fall down a man hole?

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:24 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Why are they called man holes and not woman holes. :ponder:

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud wrote:
Daisy will show you her udders when she is pie eyed.
Which I am.
mike wrote:
Why are they called man holes and not woman holes.?

That is because men's holes stink. I mean man holes stink.
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:04 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

I always wash my important little places!!!

Daisy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:07 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
...little places!!!

I think you just ruined your chances with every girl on here...

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:08 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Daisy wrote:
foxxy wrote:
...little places!!!

I think you just ruined your chances with every girl on here...

lol that what i wrote but u beat me to it, i said perhapds he should re phrasew that

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

It takes a BIG man to admit his mistakes!!!! :)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:43 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:

thats better ;) lol

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:50 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

flamedtresses wrote:
foxxy wrote:

thats better ;) lol

:oops: ;) 8) :-D

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

lol. thats one big hole you just dug yourself out of lol ;) :smt046

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]