Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:03 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:03 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Warnings: 0
Thanks for that! I just might get it!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

welcome to the madhouse foxxy.
so wheres your nickname come from if you dont mind me asking? :)

Maud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:58 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Wotcha Foxxy me ol mucker... that can be translated on various websites lol.

So hello, I be Maud... I'm the one in charge of the odka which is the forum tipple and you HAVE to drink it, if your caught drinking anything else you will be thrown off this forum... good boy.

Now then... do you want one of Daisys fine Mojitos? (is that even spelt right?)

She also has fine udders which can be seen in the picture thread innit.

Daisy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:37 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

My udders are kept pert with the help of a simple yet rigorous two-step program:

Lift and separate.
:smt023

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Hi Flamedtresses, my nickname is such because of my surname, Fox!

Hello Maud, you're quite a character arn't you! I love Odka! But please look kindly on me if sometimes I have a rose wine at my desk!

I'd love one of Daisy's 'Mojitos'! Are they nice?

How do I find the picture thread by the way? Not that I'm going to go rushing off in search of them..er, it....er, you know what I mean! It's not as if mu typong abiloty is affwcted at the thoight of seeinh Daisy's udders! :oops:

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:16 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

I can't believe you support Crystal Palace! Brighton all the way!!

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:19 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

NoelsFan wrote:
I can't believe you support Crystal Palace! Brighton all the way!!

NoelsFan, ......guess what my favourite TV show is, apart from DonD? :D

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:23 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Crystal Maze! If so good man!!!!

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:27 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

NoelsFan wrote:
Crystal Maze! If so good man!!!!

Nope!

Hawaai

5 - 0 :-D

Sorry, it had to be done!

Daisy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Found them.

They were in the Drunken Ramble thread. You should come down there, it's where all the cool kids (and me) hang out.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Daisyed & Confused

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:20 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

:( :cry: LOL! Great way to bully members on your 2nd day!!! :lol: Only joking! I really do think you are going to be popular here!

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Thanks NoelsFan, I'm liking it so far! :smt023

Daisy... might just drop by sometime, though I'll probably be the oldest 'kid' in there! :lol:

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:27 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

lol im sure you cant be any older than me ;) think i am one of the eldest regulars here now.
:lol:

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:20 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
Hello Maud, you're quite a character arn't you! I love Odka! But please look kindly on me if sometimes I have a rose wine at my desk!

I'd love one of Daisy's 'Mojitos'! Are they nice?

How do I find the picture thread by the way? Not that I'm going to go rushing off in search of them..er, it....er, you know what I mean! It's not as if mu typong abiloty is affwcted at the thoight of seeinh Daisy's udders! :oops:

Oi oi steady on old fella, young Daisy shall give you a heart attack.

I shall let you drink wine... only cos im nice, ask anyone (just not flamed, Gingers hate me, well all but Tom22, only cos I stalk him).

Do as Miss Daisy says (someones seriously needs to drive her) and come to the drunk thread, tis where Odka was born many years ago *wells up*.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:31 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Foxxy would fit right in with us...you'll have him ginger bashing us poor sods soon enough! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:55 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud wrote:
Do as Miss Daisy says (someones seriously needs to drive her)...

Maudy, I have been driven many, many times.

I am a good girl.

Daisyed & Confused

Solskjaer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:40 pm    Author: Solskjaer    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Welcome to the forums foxxy!

I live just down the road in Bexhill, not sure about your choice of footie team though. :evil:

foxxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:57 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Solskjaer wrote:
Welcome to the forums foxxy!

I live just down the road in Bexhill, not sure about your choice of footie team though. :evil:

Good to meet you on here!

you mean CRYSTAL PALACE?

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:02 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Welcome Foxxy! Great to have you here. :-D

foxxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:35 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Why thankyou cookie_monster!

Nice to be here!

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]