Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:14 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:14 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:17 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Warnings: 0
15- £50,000 :(

14- An "I Got ZONKed by ACB" T-shirt :D

If this final box is the Spell Me a Car mini-game then you're guaranteed to have at least £20,000 in your box.

8-
£35,000 :( :(

Banker Time with Spell Me a Car and £20,000 remaining...............................

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:21 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Just as a reminder, Spell Me a Car will be played for a £38,810 Porsche Boxster if you have that in your box. The Banker has no clue where he should pitch this offer, so he'll "play it safe".

BANKER'S OFFER

£5,400

Deal or No Deal?

Also, Swap or No Swap?

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:25 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

I'll just play on. No Deal.

No swap.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:37 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Box 7 contains
£20,000 :D

Box 21 contained Spell Me a Car

* Banker RINGS *

The Banker says he's disappointed that none of the mini-games will be played. In fact, he's so disappointed that he's going to make you a special offer:

BANKER'S OFFER

Hand Back the £20,000 and he'll let you play Smash for Cash for £200,000

If you take this on, the Top Prize AND all the mile-stones for Smash for Cash will be multiplied by 10. Here are the revised rules:

Smash for Cash

There are 10 Piggy Banks numbered 1 through 10. Eight contain an amount of cash ranging from £1 to £3, while the other two contain a ZONK card. Five money plateaus can be reached by collecting all of the money in the piggy banks - £10,000 for £3, £20,000 for £5, £30,000 for £8, £50,000 for £11 and £200,000 for £15. You have the option to quit with the money you accumulated if you find one of the ZONK cards after each pick. If both Zonk cards are found, the game is over and you leave with NOTHING. If you are extremely lucky and avoid both ZONKs to the end, you could win the full £200,000 without having to risk anything along the way. Here is the breakdown of the Piggy Banks:

2 have ZONKs
3 have £1
3 have £2
2 have £3

Also, hidden behind one of the piggy banks is a "Fast Forward", which allows you a 50/50 chance at the £200,000 once you reach the £30,000 level. If you accept to use this, I will give you the choice of Pig 11 and Pig 12. One contains two ZONK cards (which will ZONK you out of the game) but the other contains the £7 needed to win the game.

So, Deal or No Deal to the Banker's special gamble?

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:39 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

DEAL

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:42 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

You clearly came here to win big, then. Please start by choosing a piggy bank from 1 to 10.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:52 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

7 please

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:09 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

* Smashes Pig 7 with hammer *

Cash!!!!!!!!! There's £2 in the Piggy Bank, so you're now £1 away from £10,000 and £3 away from £20,000.

Pick your next number. I'll reveal reveal it in about 12 hours as I'm going to bed for the night now.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:16 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Number 2

Night!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:12 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Sorry for the delay. I was busy all day. (rhyming not intended ;) )

Anyway, pig # 2 has more CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It contains £2, so you now have £10,000. :)

Since you can bail-out as soon as you pick your first ZONK, there's no risk in carrying on for now, so choose another number.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Piggy number 10 please

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:28 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

You're just £2 away from getting your £20,000 stake back. Inside Pig # 10 is
CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

There's £1 in it, so you still have £10,000 at the moment. No ZONKs yet, so pick another pig.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:30 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Piggy Bank 4

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:33 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

* Smashes Pig 4 *

CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's £2 in the pig, so you now have £20,000. :D Assuming that you quit as soon as you find a ZONK, you definitely made the right decision to play this game. However, you can still try for more without risking the lot at the moment, so pick another pig.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:36 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Number 6!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:40 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

* Smashes Pig # 6 *

More CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's another £1 in the pig, so you're getting there slowly yet surely. You're now just £1 away from £30,000. Pick another pig.

Piggy Banks left: 1, 3, 5, 8 and 9

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:42 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Bank... 3!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: Pig 3 contains
More CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, the shocking bit is that it only contains £1. That means that:

1. The 2 remaining pigs containing cash both have £3 in it

2. The next pig containing cash will net you £50,000 and the following one will get you £200,000 and

3. You now have £30,000 :D

Amazingly enough, you STILL haven't found a ZONK, so pick another pig.

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:51 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

Piggy 8! Fingers crossed...!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:02 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archie Plays Lets Make a Deal or No Deal

I can tell you now that Piggy Bank # 8 contains the Fast Forward. However, you won't need that if the pig also contains cash. Inside # 8 is
a ZONK! :(

Now, you have 3 options:

1. Continue with the regular game with pigs 1, 5 and 9 remaining. One contains a ZONK, and the others contain £3. Find one of the pigs containing cash before the ZONK and you'll get £50,000. Find both and you'll get £200,000. However, find the ZONK and you'll leave with just a ZONK card (and you can NOT use that to buy Box 23).

2. Use the Fast Forward and choose between Pigs 11 and 12. One contains £7 which will automatically win you the £200,000 top prize, while the other contains a ZONK and will also send you home with a ZONK card.

3. Bail out with £30,000.

So, which option will it be?

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]