Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:41 am Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:41 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:52 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

Warnings: 0
**BUTTON**

10p
50p
£750

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:52 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

**RING**

BANKER'S OFFER 

£125.10p

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:06 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042
Forum Games Moderator

no deal!

1!

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:44 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

Box 1-

10p

BT with 50p & £750 remaining

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:45 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

**RING**

BANKER'S OFFER 

£205

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:57 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

J'ai ralfé sur le plancher.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:50 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042
Forum Games Moderator

Yes, Ben, I deleted your comment. Yes, I'd delete the other 6,824 and excommunicate you for the next 7,350,201 years if I could. I'm not sure I care. This is my place.

As you were, gents - decent offer, that. I'd be tempted, with the risk of leaving with 50p. £205 is nice in the back pocket, at least. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

My advice would be to abandon all hope and take your minuscule “winnings” to Box 23 with the hopes of doing better.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:40 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

NO DEAL, Skyline. Go for the big bucks. :P

Note: If someone deletes this comment, I will continue to post it.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:11 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

And then you will be banned. Where’s the sense in that?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:26 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
And then you will be banned. Where’s the sense in that?

Until daniel123 and/or Skyline have their usernames highlighted in red, that ain't gonna happen. :smt047 :P

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:06 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

daniel123 wrote:
Yes, Ben, I deleted your comment.

American Coupon Boy wrote:

I saw this pre-initial deletion... Remind me what was wrong with this?

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

Well, Ben, you don’t have very many fans here already, so if you feel like being an idiot is the answer for you, so be it.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:40 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

Aaron Brock wrote:
daniel123 wrote:
Yes, Ben, I deleted your comment.

American Coupon Boy wrote:

I saw this pre-initial deletion... Remind me what was wrong with this?

Nothing. :roll: :smt011

He just likes to delete any post that he doesn't like, knowing that management is laid back enough not to revoke his moderating priveledges for abusing them.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:30 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042

He also knows you're an idiot, but I don't that has penetrated your thick skull yet, nor will it ever.

You too are guilty of taking advantage of the lax management here by pushing the envelop with every post.

Dan's a respected member here, and you are not. The odds are that you will likely lose your posting privileges here before he loses his admin power.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042
Forum Games Moderator

I... didn't even get to finish my game.

GUYS WHAT THE HELL SERIOUSLY :evil:

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:37 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042
Forum Games Moderator

Sorry, Jacques. My fault.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline Plays Archstered's DoND 042
Forum Games Moderator

No problem. It's not like I was about to win a lot of money anyway. ;D

Just don't be too hard on ACB. He really isn't that bad and is a lot less irritating than he was when he first joined the forums. :smt023

*posts in locked thread once again like a badass*

So... in box 2 was: £750!

Archie: Well, at least that's a nice consolation prize. You could do quite a lot with a bit of dosh.

BUT. We still have one more question. Here's box 23 plonked right there waiting to be bought. You have the chance to win £1,500 and even £10,750! But of course, it could go the other way. What do you say Skyline?

Skyline: Oh go on. Might as well. DEAL. (I pick option 4.)

Archie: You've had an unlucky game, that's for sure. A bit of a bummer as you set out to beat ACB... but can you still get some mega money at the end of this? Best of luck my friend.

In box 23...

HALF! :( :(

Skyline: Ah well. It wasn't to be, I guess. Well, £375 isn't to be scoffed at. Hmm... I reckon I could buy myself a nice new pair of trainers with that!

Archie: You'd spend £375 on trainers? My word you're crazier than I am!

Skyline: Indeed. Well, thanks for having me on.

Archie: No problem. £375... nice one.

The closing music plays and the credits as follows

Host ARCHSTERED
Studiomen DANIEL123, DR. HINDSIGHT, KP
Independent Adjudicator AARON BROCK
Banker "THE BANKER"
Whiner BANKERSPANKER
Special thanks to all our pilgrims

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Archstered's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]