Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:06 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:06 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:24 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: ACB's Deal or No Deal

Warnings: 0
I've decided to start my own series, combining all my previous versions and a few elements from Archie's series.

Starting Board:

ZONK
1p
10p
£1
£5
£10
£50
£100
£250
£500
£750

£1,000
£3,000
£5,000
£10,000
£15,000
£20,000
£35,000
£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

Nearly the same as a normal board, but the 50p is replaced with a ZONK (a joke prize). Winning a ZONK is worse than winning the 1p, as you can't use it to buy Box 23.

Box 23:

DOUBLE
ADD HALF
JACKPOT

HALF
NOTHING

Add Half increases the player's winnings by 50% (i.e. £12,000 would become £18,000). The Jackpot starts at £10,000 at the beginning of each game and will be adjusted throughout depending on the next bit.

Offer Predictions:

At the end of each round before the Banker states the offer, the player must predict what they think it is. They must be within 10% to a get a prize, and if they are not there will be consequences. Along with the offer prediction, the player will be asked to choose a number between 1 and 5. This will determine the reward or punishment they will face.

Rewards:

DOUBLE - The Box 23 Jackpot doubles

+£10,000 - The Box 23 Jackpot will be increased by £10,000.

MINI-GAME - After the main game is over but before Box 23 is opened, you will have the opportunity to play one of six mini-games. There is a limit of one mini-game per player, so if this is hit a 2nd time the player will have the option of playing the first mini-game that is randomly selected or passing on it for another random mini-game.

BONUS - The Bonus box becomes active. Its options are DOUBLE, MONEY BACK and MONEY BACK and will be opened after all mini-games have been played and Box 23 is opened. You may purchase it with any amount of money, but not with a ZONK or NOTHING.

OFFER BUTTON - The offer button becomes active. If the players hits this while the offer button is already active, there will be no reward for that correct prediction. However, if the offer button has already been used it will be reactivated. Also, in addition to standard stages of the game, on this version you can use the Offer Button on either Box 23 or the Bonus Box. If you choose to save it to those stages, I will make an offer to stop you from purchasing said box.

Punishments:

BANKER PEEKS - The Banker will get to look inside all of the boxes. However, you will be guaranteed the SWAP if this is hit.

BRAIN BUSTER - Instead of predicting the next offer, the Banker instead will pose a Brain Buster question, which will be extremely difficult to know the answer to. It will be multiple choice with 5 possible answers, but you will only have 10 minutes to answer once it is posted. If you answer the question right you'll win a reward as usual, but get it wrong or exceed the time limit and you will be punished as usual.

ZONK - The lowest remaining amount on the board becomes a ZONK.

HALF - The Box 23 jackpot is halved.

BANKRUPT - You will lose ALL rewards earned up to that point, and the Box 23 jackpot will drop down to NOTHING.

Triple or Nothing:

At the final offer, you will have the option of playing triple or nothing. If you win (i.e. guess the offer within 10%) you get 3 rewards, but if you lose you will get 3 punishments.

Mini-games:

If you hit that reward and not lose it to a Bankrupt, after the main game is completed you will have the opportunity to play one of 5 mini-games.

SMASH FOR CASH (Top Prize of £20,000)

GO BIG OR GO HOME (Top Prize of £20,000)

PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT (Top prize of £72,000)

SET FOR LIFE (Top prize of £250,000)

CLASSIC DEAL OR NO DEAL (Top prize of £250,000)

Smash for Cash and Go Big or Go Home are played exactly the same as they are on Let's Make a Deal (or No Deal), only without the power-ups. Play Your Cards Right is played exactly the same as the bonus round of the 2002 version, only with £500 as your base for the first level instead of £1,000. Set for life is played exactly the same as the end game of the televised version of For the Rest of Your Life (only without your partner being in a isolation booth :P ), but the money tree uses amounts for the Deal or No Deal board instead of time. Classic Deal or No Deal is just a standard 22 box game of DOND with no twists at all.

Whatever you win in the mini-game you play will be added to your main-game winnings and will be at risk should you purchase Box 23.

So, the top prize on this version is £2,000,000 (which can be won be winning the £250,000 in both the main-game and a mini-game and doubling it with both Box 23 and the bonus box). With that being said, who wants to play?

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:39 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: ACB's Deal or No Deal

Would ANYONE like to play this? :suspect:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

willrelf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:20 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: ACB's Deal or No Deal
Forum Games Moderator

I'll play it sometime. :p

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]