Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:51 pm Last visit was: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:51 pm

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:47 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Warnings: 0
I'm looking for pairs of players to play my version of Deal or No Deal.

You may discuss the offers with each other, but only the answer from the "Power Player" (The Banker decides who that is after the first 5 boxes) is valid.

Who would be up for this?..

Profile E-mail  

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:58 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

I will.

DOND AWARDS!

viewtopic.php?f=14&p=847549#p847549 DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA?

Profile E-mail  

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:05 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Me too.

Profile E-mail  

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:09 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Excellent, are you guys free this evening?

Profile E-mail  

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:15 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Yes. Well I am taking a bath in a bit. So I will be ready around 9:30pm.

DOND AWARDS!

viewtopic.php?f=14&p=847549#p847549 DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA?

Profile E-mail  

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:16 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Fine with me

Profile E-mail  

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

I'm down with that.

Profile E-mail  

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:28 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

2130 it is then. You might both want to privately discuss tactics/order of the box numbers ect.

Profile E-mail  

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Guys, remember one thing: It's very hard to share 1p. Or one pee.

Best of luck to y'all, regardless. You're dealing with a man who should've had his own TV or radio show several times by now :smt023.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:58 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Guys, remember one thing: It's very hard to share 1p. Or one pee.

I'd MUCH rather have a HALF PENNY certificate than a 1p coin, though. ;)

Profile E-mail  

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Me and Davao have agreed to start with boxes 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 (or 7 if any of those are on the table ;) ).

Profile E-mail  

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:28 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Half-Penny Certificate = Diploma of Idiocy

You are definitely NOT an idiot, especially with that analytical brain of yours.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:04 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?
Forum Games Moderator

Dr. Hindsight wrote:

You are definitely NOT an idiot

I'd say that's highly debatable, actually, Mark... :smt023

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum...have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Profile E-mail  

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:30 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Duo Deal or No Deal?

Is it debatable? Defnitely. Anything that's ever been posted on this forum is, was, and always will be. If it weren't, forums in general would cease to exist.

But I will say this much: The mathematical and statistical skills and knowledge this man has in his arsenal has earned him some respect from me. I fully expect he and David to win big as a result.

(I can't believe I just said that.)

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]