Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

what would you do?
deal! 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
no deal! 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 8

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:09 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Dan123's What Would You Do?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
yep, its me again!

heres another of my infamous 5-box, £40k-plus offer games.......

what would you do?

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Ian W

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:15 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

No Deal! :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:22 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

:-D i think me and wakey might have another member of our exclusive club......? ;) :-D

im off to my site again..... :o :-D its becoming more of an open archive now! :lol: :) maybe thats coz its the only forum i have left, all my rest have mysteriously vanished........ :shock:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Ben Miller 176

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:30 pm    Author: Ben Miller 176    Post subject:

I'd Deal

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:31 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Yep, I'd Deal.

Tom22

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:37 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

It's a deal from me too.

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

rico7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:43 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

No Deal, there is some security there if the £250,000 is taken out.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:49 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

not really - its more likely to - which in actual fact i did - take out the 3 biggest.and get an offer of £1,300 which is turned down to reveal £100.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:59 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

I would Deal.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:51 pm    Author: KP    Post subject:
International Forums Moderator

Very similar to another one you posted, except each of the non-250k reds are one slot worse and the blue is higher.

Same opinion as that one, too - I'd Deal in real life and No Deal on the dilan4 game, entirely because of the differences in the final offers in the volatile final two that is very likely to emerge from this position. (I make it a 60% chance of leaving one and only one of the top two.)

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

wakey1512

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:16 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

No deal.

My dislike club: The number 3

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]