Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:16 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
We're with Skyline's DoND, and considering it's my very first ever game in my entire life...I think I've done alright:

upload pic

Actually...I won the £10,000,000 :D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:41 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

Skyline Spanking.

:eyes: :eyes:

I No Dealt... and ended up with a £500 vs £60,000 finish.

NO DEAL.

I won £500.

Well I'm devastated.

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

Well...contender for best opening round ever?

free photo hosting

My offer?

Miserly. I NO DEAL.

Third round wasn't up to much...

pic upload

NO DEAL.

pic upload

Still NO DEAL...

picture hosting

Another, brave or reckless NO DEAL...

online photo sharing

I was left with a final 2 of £250 and £75,000....and, you've guessed it, black screen. :evil:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

Well....here's a tidy little 5-box and a half...

picture sharing

I no-dealt; my first box was the 1p! Then found the QM and £10,000 to leave £50k/£100k. Dealt £69,000 and had £100,000 in the box.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:14 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

I've played far too much Dilan04 recently...

upload photos

Oh, I dealt.

Oh, I had the penny in my box... :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

A once-in-a-lifetime 4-box...

image upload

I then found £500 and £100,000, dealing the £23,000 offer. Had £100 in the box.

I'd previously turned down £28,000 on a very strong 8-box, only to hit the QM in the last box prior to 5th offer. That 5th offer would have been around £50,000...oh, for what could have been...

Joel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Pictures

Now here's a pretty decent 11-box...

Followed by an almost as good 5-box...

Decided to deal the 5-box offer of £40,000...

And then this happens.

Ah well, at least it was the £35,000 :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

A rather strong 5-box using dealornodealaverage - and I've randomly selected the boxes by the way. As you can see by the player names and boxes...

(just to show this wasn't a fix :P )

host images

I went on (you can't deal on this version anyway), to a £15k/£250k final two. Offer was £76,000, which I think is just shy of perfect. I...well, er, I declined it :lol: and went on to become the show's first ever male quarter-millionaire! :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:04 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

Well, I knew the Banker was generous these days, but...

photo storage

:shock:

(I had just had an all-blue round however, having declined £19,000 beforehand).

I dealt, finding £20,000, £250,000 and £5,000 for a proveout £45,000 offer (which I would have dealt). I had the 50p in my box :D

Joel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Pictures

Eight blues in a row whilst playing this version...

Then the next round...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Joel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Pictures

Best 8 box EVER? :shock:

I was in shock by the next 2 boxes...

Next box after that was £35,000. Offer? £66,000.

You can't deal with a 5 box like that. So I went on to earn myself a 2 box with £75,000 and £250,000.

The offer was £144,000, turned it down, obviously... To win the jackpot from my box! :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

£28,000 at 8-box there was incredibly harsh. I think he was underestimating you seriously. :smt011

That said, I would consider the £144,000. It's an awful lot more than £75k, even if it doesn't appear to be at first glance...

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

Oh dear...

photo hosting sites

Fair enough, the 8-box configuration wasn't exactly strong, but I did have the top two, plus £1,000 as my "backup".

To hit all three? Oh dear. Ohhhhhhhhhhh dear oh dear oh dear. :smt009

(I went on to win £5, incidentally).

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Pictures

I see your opening six and raise you this...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Looks like I'm playing a game of 'dodge the power five'

Went on to win £50,000 from my box on a £250 vs. £50,000 final two...

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:42 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

The offers that version gives are utterly horrendous. I mean £15,000 for that opening round? No, Banker, not when you just offered £15,000 for a four blues/£50,000 opener! Not when you offered Steph £16,500! Yeah, remember Steph? I do! :smt011

Saperogo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:18 am    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Pictures

This might be a tad unfair but I prefer to make up my own offers and then decide whether to deal them. I'm sure there's some subconscious element of "if this is a board I should deal on I'll be sure to make the offer really nice" but I try to be as evil as the banker when doing so.

Saperogo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Pictures

One box away from one of the worst 8-boxes possible! Final box was £250 thankfully... progressed and got here:

Again, one box away from one of the worst 5-boxes! I didn't find the £50,000, though, but unfortunately:

:(

Saperogo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: Pictures

Took out the top four in the opening round... yikes! Good news is I had £10,000 in the box! ...bad news is I dealt at 5-box. :ponder:

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:07 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

I've now elevated this thread to sticky status, given its success through the years. :smt023

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Pictures
Forum Games Moderator

How's this for an 8-box?

screenshot green

:shock:

I went on to have an all-blue 5-box, and the offer increased to £29. I shunned the contestants' current era of cautiousness, however, throwing it to the wind - I was going for this!
I was rewarded, with a two-box of £1 and £500, and the offer subsequently sky-rocketed - to £240! :o

I dealt the £240, as I would in reality, and had the £1 in my box. Peak offer had been £2,300 at 14-box.

[ 555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]