Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:54 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: MultiDoND

Warnings: 0
Good evening everyone, it's finally time for me to release my version of Le Banquier, and I've also added the American primetime edition there too for good measure, so I've called this my "MultiDoND"!

MultiDoND - Version 1.0
+ Play the American primetime Deal or No Deal!
+ Along with Classic Mode, you can play:
  • Jackpot Mode: Starting at $1,000,000 the jackpot increases by $100,000 each time you don't win it.
  • Super Jackpot Mode: Starting at $10,000,000 the jackpot increases by between $100,000 and $600,000 each time you don't win it.
  • Custom Jackpot Mode: Play a game with a self-defined jackpot between $10,000 and $1,000,000,000 to play a unique game. You have the choice of "autocase value generation" which generates the rest of the board amounts based on your jackpot and the ratio of the other 25 amounts to the jackpot in Classic Mode.
+ Play Canada's Le Banquier! Includes the Vidéotron Mobile bonus. Open that case to bank $10,000 immediately, or win it from your case to win $20,000.

Upcoming:
* Million Dollar Mission mode for the US game
* My £1 million 9-shift game, complete with shifts
* KP's ITV08 game
* My £1 million 30-case 2006 game
* A recreation of Skyline's "forum member DoND"

Setting up the game
Download the game from here (29.35MB) and extract the folder. multidond.exe can be located anywhere but the audio and data must be located in the folder C:\multidond.

Anything odd/not working? Drop a reply here and I'll get to it. Also let me know if you want to see any other features in this MultiDoND package. Enjoy! :smt023

Davao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:56 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: MultiDoND

It comes up with an unhandled exception error has occured in my application. Ig I continue it will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If I quit the app will close.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:31 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: MultiDoND

Davao wrote:
It comes up with an unhandled exception error has occured in my application. Ig I continue it will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If I quit the app will close.

Have you got the audio and data folders located in "C:\multidond"? If not, the game won't work properly. If you've already done that, could you please screenshot or take a picture of the error message and share it in the Facebook group chat?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:25 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: MultiDoND

Thanks Sal my love, will keep that in mind

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:57 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: MultiDoND

Aaron Brock wrote:
Thanks Sal my love, will keep that in mind

:lol: :lol:

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]