Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

killersbee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:20 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Had a wierd contrast on my game, I picked 13 as my first box and it was the QM :(

Suddenly at the end after saying no deal and no swap, I won £100,000 in box 4 :D

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

Don't ask me why I've resurrected this thread... But I really miss WeDigTV :(
Anyone know what's happened to it/where it's gone?

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv
Forum Games Moderator

I too miss the Wedigtv game; I've been looking around for it lately, it's a shame it's gone, it was one of the best (and only) out there.

All of these "win the jackpot" "DoND" games, they're absolutely *beep*.

They don't reflect our game in any way, shape or form. The official DoND website is committing a serious crime against the game by advertising them - but people go where the money is.

Which is what's wrong with our society, but that's another issue...

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:31 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv
Forum Games Moderator

On the same note, I do not like our own site advertising these games. In fact, I think it is an absolute disgrace.

How can we, as true fans of our show, ever, ever, ever lay any claim at all to a computer game which has nothing to do with our show?

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Joel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:07 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

I just really don't understand, with how popular the show actually is, how insistent Endemol are on removing every single Deal or No Deal online game available on the internet. Then they release the awful DVD game, and I'm not even going to talk about the absolute pile of *beep* they called a PC game... Just let us have some fun for Christ's sake.

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:26 am    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

daniel123 wrote:
I too miss the Wedigtv game; I've been looking around for it lately, it's a shame it's gone, it was one of the best (and only) out there.

All of these "win the jackpot" "DoND" games, they're absolutely *beep*.

They don't reflect our game in any way, shape or form. The official DoND website is committing a serious crime against the game by advertising them - but people go where the money is.

Which is what's wrong with our society, but that's another issue...

The DOND game on all the gambling websites is exactly the same. They all have a very high jackpot amount compared to the second highest amount on the board and the offer is always the average of the amounts on the board. From playing freeplay, I'm not sure it's completely random.

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv
Forum Games Moderator

It wouldn't be completely random...what do we expect from these sites, a nice cup of tea and 3 ginger biscuits at 9 on the dot every morning with the day's papers?

They're hardly going to treat us to a random DoND game, they don't have time to waste on things like that. It's "money, money, money" for them...

Simon F

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 pm    Author: Simon F    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

daniel123 wrote:
It wouldn't be completely random...what do we expect from these sites, a nice cup of tea and 3 ginger biscuits at 9 on the dot every morning with the day's papers?

They're hardly going to treat us to a random DoND game, they don't have time to waste on things like that. It's "money, money, money" for them...

True. The prudent thing would be to take the first offer that makes you a profit.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:00 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv
Forum Games Moderator

Update:

I have the WeDigTV game saved to my computer. Just found it, not even sure if it still works yet but the “network guide” bit is.

I don’t know if it’ll work if I send it to you, I’ve never sent a game to anyone before (no really, even in 6 years...) but I assume it would.

Potentially Mr 123 to the rescue here then... :smt023 :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv
Forum Games Moderator

Update...again: Er, not “to the rescue” then. Won’t work. Frustration :evil:

Joel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:25 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

What's the file type?

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:20 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv
Forum Games Moderator

I don't know, I'll check in a bit when I have it again. I'm on a different computer right now you see

Joel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

I have bloody well found it!!! :D

http://jaildog.vo.llnwd.net/o16/ivbg/os/v024/os/

Joel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:40 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

After you click on Deal or No Deal and it asks you for a password, just click cancel and then go back to the previous page and it should let you play :)

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:10 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

You Bloody Genious!

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:50 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv
Forum Games Moderator

He is as well.

Just a shame the screen turns black at random moments during the game...well, most of the time anyway. If you're lucky you might get to 5-box...

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:37 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

Doesn't work for me at all. I clicked cancel when prompted for a username and password, and I was taken to a white screen that said Authorization Failure, or something to that effect :smt011.

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: DOND on Wedigtv

Yeah, when you click cancel you have to click 'back' and go to the previous page, then it'll work.

[ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]