Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:02 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: What do you do to fill in your day?

Warnings: 0
When i'm not doing my hospitality course

I like to fill in my day by playing computer, watching DVDs, listening to music, drawing, sometimes do a few chores to make myself useful, and ride my bicycle when it isn't too hot (which unfortunately it has been here for months now, and I. AM. SICK OF IT! :x :x. It's lucky to cool down once a month for a couple of days, but then it'll just be scorching hot again for weeks on end :( )

psychokiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:45 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

Replaying a mental torture sequence of missed opportunities and futile wish fulfilment.

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

Watching the Jeremy Kyle show whilst weeping in to my pillow.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:22 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?
Forum Games Moderator

JamesJMH91 wrote:
When i'm not doing my hospitality course

I like to fill in my day by playing computer, watching DVDs, listening to music, drawing, sometimes do a few chores to make myself useful, and ride my bicycle when it isn't too hot (which unfortunately it has been here for months now, and I. AM. SICK OF IT! :x :x. It's lucky to cool down once a month for a couple of days, but then it'll just be scorching hot again for weeks on end :( )

Can we swap? As an avid hater of winter and every single bloody thing about it I would love to have your seemingly permanent summer.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?
Forum Games Moderator

Oh, when I'm not bored to death in lectures where a guy just does maths on the whiteboard (though the Organic and Inorganic Chemistry lectures are hardly boring 8) ), and when I'm not in the lab...

I go to the union/cheap restaurants nearby/cinema if everyone's up for it/go to Foyles bookshop or a walk around London if it's a nice day/Go to a nearby pub (or Eastside bar) if anyone's up for it/Watch cartoons/Cooking or baking/A lot of reading/Baseball/Bike-riding if it's decently hot/Playing video games once in a while, usually the games I made when I was younger.../Internet "surfing"

Not much revising, it has to be said. :smt011 :roll:

If I'm in Corsica it's usually the beach or river or trying to get bored friends to do something (they're always on their phones. Boring. :smt015 )

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

Not a lot really. just try to help around the house, do any college work or revision for any exams I've got, go on the internet, listen to music, read, play video games, watch TV, mess around with the dogs, and sometimes go on bike rides, if the weather's nice...

Brony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm    Author: Brony    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

Watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! :-D :-D :-D :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt055

Brony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm    Author: Brony    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

Watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! :-D :-D :-D :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt055

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:31 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?
Forum Games Moderator

Brony wrote:

I could have guessed as much. :roll:

Double post, by the way...

What do I do? Not much, I go to see my friends in college sometimes, I play snooker, I use my computer, I play around with my cat, I clean the house, do my washing, cook dinner, go out delivering Chinese food several nights a week, normal things really. But I don't actually do that much with my day.

Which is something I want to alter, of course.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:14 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

Brony wrote:
Watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic!

Oh, here we go again :roll: :lol:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

I tell you what here, Brony son, if you make just one more post, a single post, that:

- pours nauseating affection into a show created by somebody who had gotten exhuasted of his job at the TV company and pitched an idea that would be so audacious in its potential reputation damage that they'd have no choice but to fire him immediately.

- a show looks like somebody had experienced an alarming LSD induced breakdown and was asked to pencil down what horrifying hallucinations and apparitions he was witnessing on a sheet of A4 in tiny, barely legible letters.

- a show that has created a television archive so contaminated with sickly, toxic material that razing the building these episodes are stored in to the ground would create a reaction so deadly and overwhelming that it'd top anything that was emitted from Chernobyl.

... if we have to witness one more dung heap of praise attributed to this show, then I will have no option but to rise up and literally kill everybody in the entire world.

Joel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:28 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

"Mr. Brony... What went on in your head?"

- Ozzy Osbourne on the suicide of Brony after he realised his life was nothing more than an enigmatic pipe dream.

Brony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 pm    Author: Brony    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

But it is a great show! So many people lik it! :-D :-D
My Little Pony Fans are the coolest people ever! :-D :-D :-D

http://www.equestriadaily.com/

Even people on imDB like it!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1751105/reviews?filter=love

And don't be mean to Lauren Faust, who made this show! :evil:

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?
Forum Games Moderator

I direct you to this post:

"Just to say that i probably wont be here as much over the weekend due to the fact that i'm re-doing every players game on my *secret*pm me for details of address :suspect: forum, plus im doing other dond-related things on other forums, including wakeys etc.

Thx

dan123"

Before we go any further, I will let you know I was 11 years old at the moment I made that post.

I just hope to dear Allah that the same is the case with you. And who knows? Maybe in 7 years, everything will change.
But for now I can only sympathise with your horrific plight. Because I, too, once felt addicted to writing, " :-D :-D :-D :P ;) :evil: :-D " in every message.

You do grow out of these things. Trust me, I'm right. :smt023

On topic - I browse these walls more than daily. It's a habit, I can't stop it. DOND.co.uk is an addiction...

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Brony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 pm    Author: Brony    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?

I will love My Little Pony For Ever And Ever! :smt049 :hearts :smt049 :hearts :smt049 :hearts :smt049 :hearts :smt049 :hearts :angeldevil

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What do you do to fill in your day?
Forum Games Moderator

Oh, I wouldn't bet on that. :smt023

When I was 5, for instance, I was a keen gardener. I thought I would love Alan Titchmarsh forever and ever.

Fast forward 13 years and, thankfully...I don't. :smt023 ;)

(I do still have a signed photo of him with a spade, however...)

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]