Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:58 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:58 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 10 posts ] 

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:53 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: What's on your "Favourites" bar?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
I mean, on Internet Explorer - if you're a user - or Firefox or anything else you use - what does your "Favourites" list consist of?

Mine is rather small as I only acquired my laptop about 2 months ago.
But at the moment, I have:

The link to Cookie_monster's old forum ( http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php? ... tedtodealo )

A version of Dilan04's Deal or No Deal game(unnamed here out of ritual from our 2006 Cease and Desist days - I can PM you if you like)

The poem "The Guy in the Glass" by Dale Wimbrow (http://www.theguyintheglass.com/gig.htm )

This: http://roflzone.com/how-the-chinese-han ... mpaign=ahm :-D

Chuck Berry singing "My Ding a Ling" live in 1972 on Youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZcLEY2qEY )

Bill Fay - The Never Ending Happening, performed on Later with Jools Holland (one of my favourite shows) in 2012 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA9m0BZdrGI )

Metallica - St Anger (full album) on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBm9lg166M0 )

A Salt and Pepper Chicken recipe from Google...

The sound of the sea on Youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ViTXgAb-vo )

The sound of a thunderstorm - 8 hours straight on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNRWKKggnrA )

and finally, (Soft Spoken) #1 Reassurance Re-upload on Youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBcvAfzq2b8 )

The last of which I find very helpful indeed. Since I found it last night, at least :P

So, what's on your favourites list?

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Joel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:58 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?

Facebook

YouTube home

Twitter

Deal or No Deal Fansite Forum - DoND • Index page

Home | Mail Online

LetMeWatchThis | 1Channel - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added

Soundcat.ch - Free MP3 Search Engine

isoHunt › the BitTorrent & P2P search engine

:D

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?
Forum Games Moderator

Nothing. I don't tend to bookmark/favourite sites. :suspect:

My most visited sites though are:

Facebook
Twitter
GoldenAgeCartoons
YouTube
DailyMotion
220.ro
Imperial College Blackboard
Nmaps.net
forum.droni.es
Dead Homer Society
NoHomers
Gmail
Imperial College Mail online

Daily Mail Online :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Joel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 am    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?

Skyline wrote:

Yeah... Although I don't necessarily agree with their opinions, I do like the general layout of the website and I only use it to read the news. I have my own opinions, which are completely different from the Daily Mail's. ;)

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?
Forum Games Moderator

Nothing to worry about.

I read it too. Sometimes the comments are hilarious. :lol: :lol:

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?
Forum Games Moderator

JoelDavies wrote:
Skyline wrote:

Yeah... Although I don't necessarily agree with their opinions, I do like the general layout of the website and I only use it to read the news. I have my own opinions, which are completely different from the Daily Mail's. ;)

The BBC website is one of my most-frequented.

I go to the Sport section many times every day to check on news from the world of football, upcoming fixtures, and - tomorrow, for instance - checking up on each fixture on a Saturday afternoon.
By each, I do mean each fixture...

I also like the BBC's list of top 10 most visited pieces of news on their site daily; I go through the list periodically.

That said, I don't always agree with the Beeb's views - and for a "neutral, unbiased" organisation, they hardly do that claim much justice.

So the BBC website could, maybe should be on my Favourites list. But it's not. Because I know the address anyway... :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?

There are no favourites, but some of more frequently accessed websites include (besides this one):

Twitter
Tumblr
Cracked.Com
Youtube
Missing Episodes forum

erm...

That's it.

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?
Global Moderator

This forum
Facebook
The official DoND site
The Wikipedia page for the current University Challenge series
Radio Times
My blog
YouTube
Wi-Fi Log-In

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

selv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 pm    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?

:smt023 :smt023 Glad to see Hoggy's got the official DOND site added :smt023 :smt023

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:06 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: What's on your "Favourites" bar?

I've got (in this order):

-Yahoo! Mail
-Flickr
-Work e-mail account
-Online banking access
-Google
-Facebook
-Twitter
-LinkedIn
-Meetup
-JDate
-YouTube
-Transitfan.com (another forum I post on / help manage)
-TTC (transit system I use)
-YRT (another transit system I use)
-STM (transit system I used when I lived in Montreal; should probably remove it)
-Wikipedia
-BuzzerBlog
-Game Show News Net
-TSN (Canadian sports network)
-NHL.com
-deviantArt
-RadioInsight
-Photobucket
-MediaFire

And strangely enough, this forum has never been on that list. I've got no explanation for that, really.

[ 10 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]