Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:47 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:47 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 20 posts ] 

My Poll 3: Where you a naughty kid at school?
Yes 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
No 95%  95%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 21

jiveclive

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:56 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: My Poll 3: We're (are you) a naughty kid at school?

Warnings: 0
I was a really smart kid at school but a really naughty kid. There was no detention at my school we had a thing called sick bay. You pretended you were sick and you would go to sick bay and have a lie down and wouldn't hand in your homework. Although there was my geography teacher Mr Spade (B******) dragged me out of the sick bay and yelled 'wheres your homework!!!?.

It was a really great part of my life. He used to drink soft drinks at lunchtimes and when he went away I used to shake his cans and all of it would explode on his face :-D Good times. What about you?

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Nope. I never saw the point of being naughty. It only meant making your life a lot harder on top of school work.

Ha, i'm speaking in the past now about school...well i have pretty much left..

greeny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:46 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

I was pretty much the only well behaved student in my class through years 7 to 11, but then everyone behaved well in sixth form. I saw no benefit from misbehaving, so I didn't.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:50 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

No.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:06 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

Not particularly. I did go through a period during the later years where I was a bit naughty at time. Trying to show off thinking that it was cool. But of course in reality it's not.

I'm actually glad that I don't go to school now and I would hate to be a kid in school now.

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:45 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject:

I was really good at school, never got detentions or anything.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:47 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

:P :P :P :P :P

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:54 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject:

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

I was very good, teacher all loved me, I was really shy and never really said much lol.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:55 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:

Did you have George Clooney as a teacher? I.e. someone who stunned you into silence... :P

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

h2005 wrote:
Did you have George Clooney as a teacher? I.e. someone who stunned you into silence... :P

We had a rather hot Maths teacher, tis why I cant do maths, I just used to stare at him.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:41 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

I'm a good student from Monday to Thursday, but I don't do work on Fridays! :P

Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject:
Global Moderator

A nice honest bunch on here, eh. ;)

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:38 am    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Jimmy wrote:
A nice honest bunch on here, eh. ;)

Yeah, all saying no. Good to see.

jiveclive

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:09 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

Oh you're all good people. Angels with Halos around their heads with everyone getting praise from all the teachers. Yes I was bad sometimes at school but now I'm an Interior Decorator and going to Ulster Uni in September. I didn't live a bad life. :-D

Besides I was never naughty around Miss Brambles or the female and nice Male teachers :lol: Only Mr Spade I detested so much. :evil:

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: My Poll 3: We're (are you) a naughty kid at school?

Overall I was one of the well behaved kids who the teachers didn't have to worry about. I never purposely went out of my way to be naughty.

Yes I did get detention (very rarely though),there were times where I got told off for talking in class/messing about, sometimes I didn't do my homework. But that was all really. I never did anything so bad that I got suspended. About 95% of the time I was an angel. :laughing

I think the only naughty thing I can think of that I did is once I got caught passing notes around in maths class and the teacher went ballistic at me! I was only in year 7! :( Also it was a hot summer’s day in year 9/10? and my mates and I had a water fight at lunch to cool off and when the deputy head found out we all got detention for a week! Now if that’s all I can remember getting into trouble for then I’m a saint. :halo

Most of the time I was too shy to ever dare get into trouble. :girl

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: My Poll 3: We're (are you) a naughty kid at school?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm not sure what to put. If you look at reputation, with the schoolkids I earned myself some notoriety over the last few years; with the teachers I'm much less well known. I just have a fiery temper, a short fuse to put it another way, I've had times when I've not been very stable. So I'm voting "No" on the basis that unless you provoke me enough, I'm more often than not going to be a nice chap who wouldn't try to get into trouble. But yes, I do joke around a lot thesedays, have a laugh with everyone you know. But I'm voting NO!

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

tr4962

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:39 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject: Re: My Poll 3: We're (are you) a naughty kid at school?

I was well behaved and quiet. But looking back i regret it, I wish i had been more naughty and had more of an attitude. I don't know why, i just do. would have been more fun i guess :D

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: My Poll 3: We're (are you) a naughty kid at school?
Forum Games Moderator

I had a few eras of goodiness:

Reception to Year 2 - I was a very naughty boy indeed... :smt011 I poked people with forks in the lunch hall and I got banned for a month there. Also once I told a boy to breathe into a can of pencil sharpenings and he did... :?

Year 3 to Year 7 - I was just a goodie goodie, well behaved and quiet. I was so scared when someone told me off. I wasn't a teacher's pet or anything, I just tried not to get into trouble

Year 8 to Now - I'm not nearly as naughty as I was in the early years, but I'm just a bit lazy... and a bit of a class clown.

holly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:07 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: My Poll 3: We're (are you) a naughty kid at school?

No I'm not. Ok, I admit to being quite noisy in class and constantly giggly and sometimes I forget books, calculators or whatever. The only thing I can remember doing that could be classed as naughty was proposing to my headteacher when I was in year 4 :lol: . He took it as a joke though thank god ;) . So no I'm not really that bad.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: My Poll 3: We're (are you) a naughty kid at school?

Yep, I was one of the good ones too. In fact, I remember little about high school now (it's all just one monotonous blur) and even less about primary school.

I never went out of my way to be a 'naughty' kid. I did start to, in the later years of high school, speak my mind a bit more and become a bit less accommodating to teachers and I once got suspended for vandalising the Wikipedia page about the school, writing some less than enthusiastic things about the teachers. :roll:

But overall, I was a decent enough guy :)

[ 20 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]