Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:03 am Last visit was: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:03 am

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

Do you eat anything that grosses someone out?
Yes 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
No 16%  16%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6

matthew17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Matty's poll no #15

Warnings: 0
Another random poll...

Have you ever eaten anything which grosses other people out and they say stuff like "Ugh, that's disgusting" or something? For example, there's someone I know who apparantely has salad cream on toast for breakfast, which sounds really disgusting IMO, but that's probably just me lol...

I've put no

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15
Administrator & Global Moderator

Yes, I used to enjoy dipping salt & vinegar Chipsticks into a bowl of Semolina. A dollop of jam mixed into the semolina was an optional extra.

I haven't had semolina for years...

Profile E-mail  

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15
Forum Games Moderator

I like bread with a sauce called "Holy Cow"; it's a kind of spicy garlic sauce and it's beautiful. And insanely hot on the tongue.

Oh, and "Dave's Insanity Sauce" as well...apparently, more than a few spoonfuls of that down the gullet and you die. I've never felt like trying, on that basis..

I would put maybe, but as there is no maybe option, I can only vote "Yes"

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum...have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Profile E-mail  

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15
Forum Games Moderator

Raw garlic and onions. They can't take it... the bloomin' wimps. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

DIMBLEBOT CLONE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 pm    Author: DIMBLEBOT CLONE    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

BACON AND ENGINE OIL.

THE REAL DIMBLEBOT CAN BE FOUND AT HTTP://WWW.TWITTER.COM/DIMBLEBOT

Profile E-mail  

Lewis246

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm    Author: Lewis246    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

Not food, but I've developed a preference for very strong tea (not much milk, leaving the teabag in for at least 15 minutes) as I used to forget about the tea and leave it stewing between adbreaks.

People always say it looks disgusting...

Profile E-mail  

holly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

cucumber dipped in ketchup its actually very nice :smt046

Profile E-mail  

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

Erm, good question! I don't actually know - I like cottage pie on bread which I guess is a bit odd but other than that I don't think I eat anything that unusual.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

Sometimes I like to mix coke (the drink not the drug) and milk together. Yes coke and milk. Together. It sounds bloody disgusting but it’s surprisingly really nice and tastes just like a coke milkshake! I searched it on Google and it seems like I'm not the only one that has it. In fact I'm pretty sure it's a fairly common mixture so maybe it's not so digusting afterall.

Not so much now but when I was about 13/14 I went through a phase of eating Philadelphia cheese and marmite sandwiches for lunch. They were really nice and the cheese made the marmite all creamy!

Those are just a couple of examples, I’m sure I can come up with one or two more if I think about it long enough. But apart from that I don't think I eat/drink anything that unusual.

“Tell me," Wittgenstein's asked a friend, "why do people always say, it was natural for man to assume that the sun went round the earth rather than that the earth was rotating?" His friend replied, "Well, obviously because it just looks as though the Sun is going round the Earth."
Wittgenstein replied, "Well, what would it have looked like if it had looked as though the Earth was rotating?”
― Ludwig Wittgenstein

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

"The Banker" wrote:
Those are just a couple of examples, I’m sure I can come up with one or two more if I think about it long enough. But apart from that I don't think I eat/drink anything that unusual.

*cough*toastandsugar*cough*. :P

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:04 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

Yeah but that was just a one off to see what it tasted like. I only had it the once so that doesn't count! :P

Well it looks like we're both suckers for eating a carbohydrate on top of a carbohydrate! :lol:

“Tell me," Wittgenstein's asked a friend, "why do people always say, it was natural for man to assume that the sun went round the earth rather than that the earth was rotating?" His friend replied, "Well, obviously because it just looks as though the Sun is going round the Earth."
Wittgenstein replied, "Well, what would it have looked like if it had looked as though the Earth was rotating?”
― Ludwig Wittgenstein

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

Yeah well, surely if I put carbohydrate on top of carbohydrate then it will be counter-acted. That's how it works... Right? :P

holly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:29 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

I've just tried eating sugar on toast and it's actually quite nice lol :lol:

Profile E-mail  

matthew17

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

holly wrote:
I've just tried eating sugar on toast and it's actually quite nice lol :lol:

:shock: I may have to try that lol...

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15

Oh god. You've missed the revolution guys! I personally prefer butter on my toast but then again I'm just crazy. :P :lol: :twisted:

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:18 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Matty's poll no #15
Forum Games Moderator

How about creamed butter on toast?
Now that's a £1,000,000 idea... :teeth

Profile E-mail  
 [ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]