Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Remember that show on CITV? The guy with a watch that stopped time?

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Sell it on eBay :lol:

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:19 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Forum Games Moderator

Great idea.

I actually laughed out loud :lol:

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

All would be faaaaaaaaaaar too X Rated to be on here.

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

They should clearly do an adult version of Bernard's watch...

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

I'd stop time with it.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Forum Games Moderator

Maud wrote:

Same here.

I've long been wondering about the very prospect of being able to stop time, and have concluded that this would be the ultimate in life. I put that simply. You really, really don't want me to expand on it.....

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:11 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

No, please don't.

killersbee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

I would use it to stop time so I can grab all the goodies in my favourite game stores :twisted:

Jimmy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Global Moderator

daniel123 wrote:
Maud wrote:

Same here.

I've long been wondering about the very prospect of being able to stop time, and have concluded that this would be the ultimate in life. I put that simply. You really, really don't want me to expand on it.....

Life is nothing without time. Time is Life.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:13 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Forum Games Moderator

That is true, but what I have been pondering is this: You say life is nothing without time; what, then, is time without life?

Immediately, one would assume "Nothing"....but I believe the true answer is far, far more complex; one has to look into many factors to even hazard a guess at this.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:29 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

jivealex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 am    Author: jivealex    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

i would go looting

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15116

Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:41 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Global Moderator

If life is in fact not attached to time as you are suggesting Mr 123, by stopping it that would surely be catastrophic. We would have planes falling out of the sky. :suspect:

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:12 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Forum Games Moderator

I am not suggesting that the two are not attached; more, I believe there may be a method of in fact separating them, separating time from life, so as to create consequences such as one would only dream of...this, in my opinion, may be a possibility.

I believe there is a strong likelihood that both are, as you suggest, bound indefinitely; if not, again as you suggest the consequences would be catastrophic. So by the mere fact alone that we do not have planes falling out of the sky and similar, we can affirm that there is at least a strong correlation present.
But....I am intrigued yet more. Perhaps, if that correlation between life and time were not fully detached; perhaps if, rather, there could be inserted a partition, so as to slightly distance one from the other...if need be, to the very point at which the consequences fall just short of catastrophe but as I say, only if need be.

Of course, curiosity would provoke us further and we would end up at that point, on the verge of the unknown. But, so long as that point is not overstepped.....

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:30 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

What?

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

I would stop time.

matthew17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

i'd stop time about a minute before school started so i could sleep in for a little longer lol

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:17 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?
Forum Games Moderator

I really haven't got a clue what I was on back then. Must have been something quite strong.

jivealex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 am    Author: jivealex    Post subject: Re: If you had Bernard's watch what would you do?

jivealex wrote:
i would go looting

i would go and let everyone's tyres down haha

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15116

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]