Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:25 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Warnings: 0
sleeping, yes its true, i sleep surf

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:35 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Watching the football match between England and Hungary (32 minutes in and it's still 0-0), whilst browsing this forum and making a pointless post about what I'm currently doing.

unclekevo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:18 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Watching The Secret Tourist and browsing through CEX stock for shopping tomorrow.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:13 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Just finished watching the football, 2-1 to England! Great goals from Gerrard. How the linesman gave the goal to Hungary though I don't know, didn't even cross the line!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Sitting on my bed with one eye on the computer, and one eye on Big Brother on TV. If you think that's impressive, I only have one eye! (I don't really)

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Are you me coz that's exactly what I'm doing too innit? Although unlike you, I actually have 12 eyes. (I do really)

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:03 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Well you never know. I'm going to pinch myself, let me now if it hurts.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

No, didn't feel a thing, we're obviously not the same person...but I quite like the game! OK my turn!

I'm going to put myself in the oven on gas mark 102, let me know if it burns!

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Nope, I haven't gone the slightest bit crispy.

I am going to dive face first from a cliff (Richard), let me know if you go splat!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

I had a parachute, sorry.

Oh today marks the 71st anniversary of The Wizard Of Oz according to Google!

I'm going to chop my fingers off on the chopping board, let me know if you're unable to type in your next post! (I don't know how that will work but shush type with your nipple piercing if necessary).

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

fuirtf5hgymjni o9td gi

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm currently on DOND.co.uk

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Administrator & Global Moderator

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm eating toast, watching David Icke say he's a lizard on YouTube.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Administrator & Global Moderator

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I've just watched "The Unpredictable Michael Barrymore Live 1993 (part 1)" on YouTube (for about the seventh time in a week). I'm now watching Slade perform at my (former) secondary school a few years back.

As a tip, Slade were absolutely dreadful. Don't search it up. You'd regret it.

holly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 am    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

im reading daniel123's post

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:47 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm reading holly's post, for some reason.

holly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

and for some odd reason i am again reading your post daniel123

Last edited by holly on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Oddly enough, I never knew agsin was a word. It sounds good, though.

I'm reading my post from above the last post. I like that post.

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]