Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:28 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:28 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
It was indeed a coin. I remember buying a big tub of these Roman coins, most of them just humble denarii like the ones mentioned here. For the Roman, 1 Denarius was their equivalent of our 1 Penny. Couldn't buy much, didn't look too good but certainly worth keeping if you're the type of sad individual whose interests lie in numismatism. Not me anymore, fortunately.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:21 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Global Moderator

Deleting h2005. :redsmoke

h2005

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:23 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Administrator & Global Moderator

:shock: You do not have the power. :twisted:

Maud

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:30 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Maybe he is deleting u from his mind.... we all know Jimbo has a computer for his mind.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Chewing on the corner of a plastic container.

DOT DOT DOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Maud

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Im currently looking at your underwear :shock:

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:10 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

See, I no that's not true.

I'm not wearing any.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

Maud

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:12 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Oh I looked at that earlier.... I thought it was a small rabbit.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:30 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

:eyes:

Maud

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:41 pm    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

:Jimmy_is_great

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

h2005 wrote:
:shock: You do not have the power. :twisted:

Where is that Power Thread? :Jimmy_is_great

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Maud wrote:
Oh I looked at that earlier.... I thought it was a small rabbit.

sdgthju Maud!! :smt047

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

:laughing

matthew17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

going on the dond forum...........

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

matthew17 wrote:
going on the dond forum...........

Duhh... :lol:

chatting on the IRC.

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

writing this post on here :smt047

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Scratching my nose and eating cake.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm reading a 146-page document on the pharmacological effects of MDMA (Ecstacy).

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:03 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Why?

Tom22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Can you not find anything more exciting to do?

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]