Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:50 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Warnings: 0
Fish and chips... It was awful.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:13 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

A tub of Chinese sweet and sour sauce. Drank it while out with my best friend this evening...it's lovely to drink :-D

Chest does sieze at certain points afterwards, though...

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Wasabi SUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

2 tuna nigiris
2 salmon nigiris
4 tuna hosomakis
2 sesame salmon gunkans

:teeth :teeth :teeth :teeth

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:40 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Currently eating a beef & tomato POT NOODLE! :smt041 :smt026 :cow :roflpurple

Oh yes, can't get enough of it.

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:45 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

h2005 wrote:
Horse soup.

I didn't know you shopped at Tesco

:smt047

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:21 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

JoelDavies wrote:
Currently eating a beef & tomato POT NOODLE! :smt041 :smt026 :cow :roflpurple

Oh yes, can't get enough of it.

Lovely stuff!

My last meal was pasta with naan bread.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Cantonese-style salt and pepper chicken, with sweet and sour sauce.

Utterly awful. Nausea-inducing.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:02 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Reading this thread made me realise how much more fun this place was even a few years back :-D

Oh, and I just had a sandwich au saussicon sec, Marmonde tomatoes, Roquefort, cheddar, mixed herbs and drizzled with olive oil from a delicious baguette. Made by myself, of course. Could never stand supermarket sandwiches. :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:26 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Ah, the good old days... :smt009

Brown toast with Heinz barbecue sauce. Oh, and a cup of tea. :)

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Everyone seems so boring and uppity these days... I mean we talked about DoND, that's what we signed up for... but we had fun outside of it too on the forum :P

White Chocolate Cadbury Fingers. :greentongue

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:33 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

I know, I know...it's almost dead now. It's a sorry sight to behold. There's no vibe to the place, no character any more. It's become just a vehicle for a few fans of Deal Or No Deal to keep up a documentarian project which has no real purpose or value in the universe. And I like documentarian projects, I mean, I'm an Aspie, but this one just...doesn't seem to be of any importance to anyone... :ponder:

This was a bloody magnificent place back in the day. :(

Er, yeah, still toast earlier. Not eating much lately.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:15 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Kinda depressing really... :(

This place simply isn't fun these days... :(

Stir Fry Chicken Noodles.

Oni-91

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:23 pm    Author: Oni-91    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

My local chippie. Got chips with Greek-style chicken. They basically do it like a kebab with a load of Greek-marinated chicken breasts on top of each other, put it on a rotating spit thingy and slice it. Real nice.

Archstered

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:34 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Coco pops!

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:01 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Bread.

Archstered

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:50 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Tonight I ate Special Fried Rice (no prawns) and prawn crackers. Washed down with a glass of milk.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:48 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii from Wasabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Oni-91

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:46 pm    Author: Oni-91    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Roast chicken, chips and gravy. Gravy on chips is possibly the greatest comfort food, ever. The Canadians were on to something when they came up with poutine.

Drink was Mythos, a Greek beer that I really can only get easily through the cash-and-carry. If you can find it, get it, it's great.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Domino's Pizza + Pepsi Max Cherry. YUM!

Fan of classic rock and metal

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Two Burgers and Two Chicken wings on the BBQ ... mmmmmm ;)

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]