Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 am    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Warnings: 0
Chicken and bbq sauce topped with crispy bacon and grilled cheese; chips and peas with 2 shots of alcohol and a J20.

holly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Nachos, with a rice krispies chocolaty thing after wards, and... A CAN OF CREAM SODA!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

selv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 am    Author: selv    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Hi Holly, do you happen to be on the other DOND site? ;)

holly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

selv wrote:
Hi Holly, do you happen to be on the other DOND site? ;)

yes I do. ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Pancakes!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

cookie_monster wrote:
Chicken and bbq sauce topped with crispy bacon and grilled cheese; chips and peas

Mmm, that sounds really tasty! :)

My last meal was a McDonald's cheeseburger, fries, and a cup of tea.

BlackSheep87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:21 pm    Author: BlackSheep87    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Quorn burger and quorn sausage sandwiches with tomato sause

holly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:23 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Toad in the hole with CHEESECAKE!

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Fish and chips.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

"The Banker" wrote:
cookie_monster wrote:
Chicken and bbq sauce topped with crispy bacon and grilled cheese; chips and peas

Mmm, that sounds really tasty! :)

My last meal was a McDonald's cheeseburger, fries, and a cup of tea.

Sorry, I've just come out of the shadows again! :lol: Indeed it was prepared by my friends at ahem... Morrisons. Not the chips or peas though, I got them out of the freezer myself.

ROAST DINNER I JUST HAD.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Vegetable Soup, Roquefort, Edam, Babybel, Saussicon and Hot Pepper.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Beans on toast. :)

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:31 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Brown bread and brown sauce.

Well, it is half past 2 in the morning..

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

holly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

bacon and ketchup sandwich :)

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:43 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Chilli con carne with rice. And for dessert Mr Kipling bakewell tart with Kelly's clotted cream cornish ice cream.

I'm stuffed.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

I love your signature, Banker! :)

A packet of Quavers and a blackcurrant ice cream cone.

holly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:28 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Spaghettie carbonara and and 2 iced buns! lol

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:29 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

cookie_monster wrote:
I love your signature, Banker! :)

It's pretty impressive isn't it?! I saw it on a programme about smart animals. It was quite a while ago now but here’s a clip if you‘re interested:

Ayumu the chimpanzee

For lunch I had a cheese sandwich, one pickled onion, a packet of Walker’s ready salted crisps, an apple, a bar of Cadbury’s Dairy Milk and a cup of tea.

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:24 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

My last meal was a portion of Chinese salt and pepper chicken with sweet and sour sauce (I dipped the chicken in the sauce before drinking the entire tub in about 5 minutes. Not recommended to amateurs...)

At any rate, I'm more of an Indian than a Chinese. But salt and pepper chicken I love...

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Just now I had curry-a-la-Jacques which I cooked yesterday that burnt my wok. :?

Lots of chilli powder, 3/4 of a naga jolokia pepper and I went crazy with the chilli flakes. :twisted:

I just now need to find where they sell Trinidad Scorpion peppers. :-D

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]