Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next

collydolly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:11 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Warnings: 0
GIANT Yorkshire pudding with two lovely pork sausages in, oh and onions in the gravy :D

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas, corn and gravy.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

rico7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:18 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Doner kebab and chips around 10pm in town! :D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

A packet of cheese and onion crisps, a cinnamon and raisin bagel, and a cup of tea.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:49 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

A very expensive Pizza baguette and a Starburst strawberry milkshake.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Raclette

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:09 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Tesco Ham, Tesco Egg, M&S Crinkle cut chips, M&S coleslaw, Tesco Peas etc.

Duffer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:07 pm    Author: Duffer    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Daisy wrote:

I think you've done the world a considerable favour there...

Maud

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Duffer wrote:
Daisy wrote:

I think you've done the world a considerable favour there...

Daisy will do anything for the world... but she wont do that.

Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:30 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Global Moderator

BLT. :smt023

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:05 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Cold sausage & Ketchup sandwiches and Tomato Ketchup crisps.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Scrambled egg sandwich and a packet of Walker's ready salted crisps.

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

This was once my favourite thread but now I can't even think about food.
:cry:

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Daisyed & Confused

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:39 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Why?

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:39 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

It was one of those weekends...

Daisyed & Confused

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

I last had my mum's fishy surprise with her homemade white sauce. Basically it's just tinned tuna, instant mash and some crushed Walkers' crisps with burnt cheese on top with cooked frozen peas on the side.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:49 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Miauchi

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Fish pie. Image

alex xxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

Curry- out of a jar!!! Never again! Give me good old Mughal Kashmir any day! They even know us when we phone these days!

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:56 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What was your last meal?

*beep* T.L, that's gross for real.

I had a ham sandwich and a cup of tea while I watched Jackass, time for sleep now.

cRaSH

Daisyed & Confused

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]