Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:16 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:16 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: What was your last meal?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
PEPPER SOUP :smt026

Last edited by Skyline on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:42 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?
Administrator & Global Moderator

Horse soup.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

CHOCOLATE SALTY BALLS

Daisy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

Maud wrote:
CHOCOLATE SALTY BALLS

Now there's a flavour for Walkers.

I had jelly beans.

Lots and lots of jelly beans.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?
Forum Games Moderator

Last night, I ate a plate of spaghetti. Said plate of spaghetti was a plate as I hate bowls for food and they're useless, and before eating I covered it from top to bottom in ground black pepper with a little brown sauce at the side. Too little, actually. But I just don't like having a huge dollop of it on my plate. Don't ask me why.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Daisy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

daniel123 wrote:
I hate bowls for food and they're useless

Bowls are useless. huh? Ever tried to have a plate of soup?

Anyway, I had burritos for dinner. Now I'm full as a tick.
:-D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Daisyed & Confused

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:49 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?
Forum Games Moderator

I have pepper soup on a plate...

with rice.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

Daisy wrote:
daniel123 wrote:
I hate bowls for food and they're useless

Bowls are useless. huh? Ever tried to have a plate of soup?

Anyway, I had burritos for dinner. Now I'm full as a tick.

That just reminds me of this CLASSIC moment from Scrubs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLHXNBqi9s

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:06 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

If there's one thing I love on this forum, it's Mr. Karmy's excuses to hating <insert object/person/subject here> :lol: There's allllllways a really good reason to back it up

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:12 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject:
Forum Games Moderator

Last night, I had a plate of runner beans and a small piece of chicken in a bit of batter. The chicken was in batter, not the beans. I would have batter on my beans except then I would need a sharper instrument than a plastic knife to access the contents of the batter casing. In fact the toughness of it quite frankly is why I hate batter - I spend hours trying to get into it only to find the damn thing inside is cold. For instance, sausage and batter from the chippy's.

Anyway. What am I going on about. But yes, yesterday I had chicken smothered in horrible watery leathery batter (I hate that stuff...) and, of course, pepper with some brown sauce, and runner beans together with peas also covered in pepper as they're bloody disgusting. No, really - I literally can't eat them in large doses or on their own.

Oh, and this morning I ate half a bowl of sultana bran. With one tablespoon of white granulated sugar scattered, erm, everywhere. Disgus-I mean, delicious.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:32 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

FOOD.

GIMME CAKE GIMME CAKE GIMME CAKE NOW!

jiveclive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:57 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

A Brazil Nut.

Daisy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

I had popcorn chicken in KFC a minute ago but that doesn't count as dinner; for that I'm having a smoked salmon fillet and some homemade chips.

I'll report back in due course with a post-pigout update.

Daisyed & Confused

Daisy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:26 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

I wrote:
I'll report back in due course with a post-pigout update.

*le sigh*

:smt049

Daisyed & Confused

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm cooking PEPPER PASTA :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?
Forum Games Moderator

Skyline wrote:
I'm cooking PEPPER PASTA :D

I LOVE THAT

No wait. I love pepper on pasta. But I take it you mean real peppers mixed into pasta>?

Daisy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:49 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

Skyline, you eat a hell of a lot of pepper. I'd have a bottom like a clown's mouth if I ate as much pepper as you.
:eyes:

Daisyed & Confused

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?

Show of hands, who thinks Skyline is obsessed with pepper?

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:06 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What did you have for dinner/supper/tea tonight?
Forum Games Moderator

Aye

[ 609 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]